Don't try this at home...

i'mgonnabeskinnybyXmas

From Piglet to Twiglet
I'd run out of shakes today, could not face the "soup". So I had the bright idea of mixing my flapjack with hot water. That way it would be like a bowl of weetabix made with hot milk - it would be just like having some proper breakfast. OMG it was like a bowl of fat with lumps in. I had to chuck it out and have the "soup". I'm going for WI tomorrow, so think I'll just ask for all shakes.

lol i totally tried this too.. i thought flapjack + hot water = yummy porridge type stuff..... umm no!

Ooo no lol. I've not tried the CD ones yet, but if they are anything like the LL ones then I used to add some hot water to them, but just a teeny bit, so the bar stays together. It's then a bit like weetabix that has absorbed all the liquid :) Maybe try again? Maybe not? lol xx

I can't stand the LT crap jacks so, knowing that there would be occasions when I couldn't whiz up a shake (we travel a lot) I did some research to see what TFR bars I could buy online to have in an emergency. I figured that if I could find something palatable that it wouldn't make any difference and would be better than having nothing or worse!

So.....pleased to report that I've tried Be-YU, found them online and ordered a few things for emergency rations! I had a white chocolate-coated ( supposedly) lemon bar whilst I was at a funeral yesterday and it really was very nice! Had my shake last night as usual and don't feel any the worse for it......I only picked things that were the equivalent of TFR and, to be perfectly honest, it was fabulous to chew something really tasty!

Perhaps it is cheating? I don't know but it's better than breaking the diet completely....

Back