• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Don't want to eat

Atropos

Gold Member
I assume you are in attack - what day?

It seems to be a common reaction to entering ketosis - so don't worry, and consider moving to cruise.

I assume you are in attack - what day?

It seems to be a common reaction to entering ketosis - so don't worry, and consider moving to cruise.
No I am on Cruise I did attack last week. I started Cruise on Monday this week

Atropos

Gold Member
Not feeling hungry is perfectly normal in Dukan - it's how the diet works.

At least give yourself the opportunity to eat - starting with a decent breakfast that includes protein. Don't skip meals (even if you can't finish whats on the plate) and make sure you don't skip the oatbran and water.

thanks for the advice :) I had my galette and yogurt from breakfast then made myself have turkey rashers and egg for lunch. I just don't fancy anything, but I will make sure I try to at least have the three meals a day

Im feeling a bit like that today, just not hungry and normally when Im on a diet all I can think bout is food!!! Im only on day two of Attack
x

I felt the same way on PV and PP days, I was lucky I really like plain greek yogurt so I just had a yogurt which is really good for protien. I have found my tummy must have shrunk as I cannot nor what to eat what I used too.

i like the greek yogurt also so had it for lunch.cant believe ive gone to eating so little in just under 3 days, something has finally clicked in my head!!!! as since christmas i just havent been able to stick to anything Im fine in the day then it goes to pot at teatime!! But seem to have cracked it with Dukan!!!
x

Teatime I dont have a problem due to my working schedule but I have always had the yogurt mixed with oatbran just before bed. Plus living alone helps as well as I am not tempted by other people. I have my 4 year old daughter on my weekends and she is eating healthy now.

Ive dished up Pizza and salad for my kids tonite.. a week ago I wouldnt have been able to help myself!! tonite the left overs went straight in the bin!!! I love Dukan......

I hear you, when I used to cook for my daughter I used to add an extra 4 chicken nuggets (for Daddy) or order a medium Pizza. Now its just 3 chicken nuggets and order pizza by the slice. The cravings are gone now and enjoy my Dukan food.

Maintainer

** Chief WITCH **
and you could always make yourselves Dukan pizza... (galette base, and topping of your choice)

Maintainer

** Chief WITCH **
;) Most Dukaners have great imagination :D