dont worry about today ... Here in Australia, it's already tomorrow!!

alipally

Serial Dieter!
Hello everyone!

Thought I'd just introduce myself, as everyone seems to be new here!

My name is Ali, I've used Cambridge before and successfully lost 7 stone. I then regained every last lb :(:cry: (do what you always did, get what you always got!) Lost it again using step 4!
I'm sad to say that I have slowly regained about half of it over the past couple of years.

I've moved from the UK to Australia during this time, which has been fabulous, but not for my waistline!! So 4 weeks ago I joined WW here in Aus, but it's just too damned slow and I simply don't have the patience when I want to see the back of my 5 stone excess, (I've never actually gotten to a goal weight:eek:) and last week, being TOM I stayed the same, which was just unacceptable! So I had a weekend of over indulgence and started SS on Monday (which is already yesterday here in Melbourne!)

The weather has been miserable rain and high winds (Mid-Winter here), but I'm glad to report day one was easy! It was easy because I'm clear about what I want!

So it's 19 weeks until Christmas and for us here in Australia, that means sunshine, beaches and BBQ's:D
I want to be at 56lb lighter by then! So this is me here for the foreseeable future... and hoping for a good loss on the scales on Friday, which is my usual weigh in day!

G'day from yesterday!

Doesn't every other diet seem so slow after CD?! The best of luck to you on this restart, you made an amazing loss last time, so you know you can do it again :cool: Your goal for Christmas is achievable, I can't believe its so close already! Of course, Xmas here involves fewer bbqs :eek:.

Stay positive this week and good luck for Friday's WI!

Good luck! My brother used to live in Melbourne, in Tooraq. I visited just over seven years ago and loved it!

I'm in Aussie too and am about to start my 3rd week.

I love the quick results and feeling great! Makes summer seem so much more exciting when your going to be in shape for it!

How long do you plan to be on sole source?

X

Welcome and good luck, Alipally : you know what you want to achieve and are prepared for the hard work to get it.Sounds like a recipe for success to me ! Good luck ! xx

Hi, I'm just coming to the end of my second week on SS. I lost 5.6kg in my first week which I was really happy about. I've been suffering with the cold more than normal but the worst side effect I've had has been a horrible green tongue?! I live in Melbourne too, is Mandy your consultant?

I'm really aiming for the summer too. I don't want another summer of covering up on the beach! I'm hoping this will be the last diet I will ever have to try. And believe me, I've tried them all!

Good luck!

Thank you for all your lovely replies, I hope that we can all support one another along this journey!

Hello Harpers Mummy!
I'm thinking about pledging 100 days of SS, but I want to see how the first couple of weeks go!
Where in Australia are you?
Hi Nicola!
My consultant is actually my sister back in Blighty, who sends me food parcels! Even with the postage it works out cheaper as I only pay what she pays!!
5.6kg in week one is awesome! I don't think I've ever lost that amount in a week! Well done you! I hope that you are measuring yourself too... the results are very motivating when it all starts to shrink!

Hey Alipally!

Thats such a good goal!
I am in perth.. on the west side :)

I am doing SS+ as I have a little one and i like to do dinners with her :)

What do you find is the hardest part with SS? x

The hardest part of this diet is the fact that it's just so antisocial! We eat out a lot with friends, and food packs don't really lend themselves to restaurants, cafes and dinner parties! However, I know what I want and if they want to see me then it will just have to be without food!
Day 4 for me today and I'm pretty sure that I'm still not in Ketosis... which is miserable as I still feel hungry and headachy!
Still it's only a few short weeks out of my life in order to spend the rest of it on the beach!

Yeah, that was my biggest worry was the "social" aspect of the diet.
My partner is away a lot so I do go out to see people each day and i try and work my programme around it.
I just get restaurants to make me "cambridge friendly" meals haha

Such respect that you can push your way through!

x

How is everyone going so far??? x

Back