Don't you just hate husbands sometimes!!!

kellymundy

Gold Member
My husband works in a bookies so he can be really late home some nights (they don't close until 9:30 most nights). He communtes on the train and he called me at 10 last night to tell me I had to drag our little girl out of bed and drive 10 miles to pick him up because his first train was running late so he would miss his train connection (ok not his fault but it still annoyed me!).
So there was I sat outside the train station at 11 at night with a little girl sleeping in the back, already in a bad mood when he gets in the car and says...'do us a favour love, I've had a couple of beers on the train can you stop at the kebab van on our way home'!:eek:
I swear I could have shoved him out the car when I was doing 70 on the motorway! And do you know the really funny thing...I some how knew he was going to ask me to do it!
God I hate men!!!!

Its things like this that remind me of the advantages of being single.....but then I think about their great bums in a pair of jeans and I think I could put up with a lot.....LOL

Its things like this that remind me of the advantages of being single.....but then I think about their great bums in a pair of jeans and I think I could put up with a lot.....LOL

HI kellymundy

dont you just love um? I just give my hubby the evil eye.

It gets worse! He's going out tonight after work (because of the grand national) and it never even crossed his mind to ask me if I wanted to go. Crossed his mind to ask me to pick him up from the train station again though so he could get a later train home, allowing him to have a few more drinks with everyone...anyone seeing the kebab van question coming again???:mad:

I also work at a bookies and everyone is excited about going out after work as its going to be sooooo busy cos of the grand national!
I am not working tho, thank god and OH is taking me out for a nice drinky tonite!!

How'd you swing that one moti? It's normally everyone on deck in my hubbys company on GN absolutly no one gets the day off. They even hire people just for the day to help out!

oh you made me laugh then. we are off to a family party tonight one of those were you want to get there late and leave early!! God i think i have my happy head on today. I would much sooner stay home watch casualty with the gorgeous dr trueman, and the amir kharn fight. I am 40 going on 80.

Back