Don't you just hate it when....

People telling me that Jamp isn't a real word, I know its not a real word I know its jumped but where I'm from we like to use Jamp it rolls off the tongue easier so :p

I also day stop hambugging me and don't moider me deal with it!

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins x x x

Oooh, don't get me started on grammar!
But to clarify Debridger's issue:

"Join Mark and me" is correct, and always would have been.

"Me and Mark" at the beginning of a sentence, as the subject, is totally wrong. But if it's the object, or comes somewhere else in the sentence, "Mark and me" is more likely to be correct.

Welsh Tigger's got it right. Split it up.
If you take "Mark and" out of it - what would you say?

You would say "I went to the....." and therefore it's "Mark and I" in that case.

But you'd say "Join me", and therefore it's "Mark and me".

Seemples!

i apologise - i beleive i started the annoying words :/ lol xx

JimofTroy said:
Oooh, don't get me started on grammar!
But to clarify Debridger's issue:

"Join Mark and me" is correct, and always would have been.

"Me and Mark" at the beginning of a sentence, as the subject, is totally wrong. But if it's the object, or comes somewhere else in the sentence, "Mark and me" is more likely to be correct.

Welsh Tigger's got it right. Split it up.
If you take "Mark and" out of it - what would you say?

You would say "I went to the....." and therefore it's "Mark and I" in that case.

But you'd say "Join me", and therefore it's "Mark and me".

Seemples!

Thank you ;)

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-weight-loss-diary/187905-jos-journey-infinity-beyond.html

You get the munchies big-style the night before weigh-in when you've been sooo good for weeks and only got 1kg to lose to reach target :(

Ooooooo I hate that so much Leapfrog and usually happens to me when I've got no fruit or veg in (going shopping the next day) and OH has got a load of junk in that he's stuffing his face with :( x

You go to Tesco to buy bread for your husband and buy 27 syn chocolate tarts because they are 20p!

moonwatcher said:
Oooooooh noooooooo! :eek:

I know :( they were really nice though! That's my treat for the week x x x

... when you break your tooth.
So you have to go to the dentist.
And you're a big brave girl.
But you don't even get a sticker.
And all you can eat is soup.
Although whisky is good for anaesthetising tooth pain!

(I've had enough of being a big brave girl now!)

..you attempt to Christmassy the house against your will, are semi proud of your 'efforts', then come down in the morning to carnage as the cat has remembered how fun Christmas was last year, and is teaching the little ones the best way to destroy mummy's efforts.

I stripped the tree of everything else in a childish strop :D

Tinytootz said:
..you attempt to Christmassy the house against your will, are semi proud of your 'efforts', then come down in the morning to carnage as the cat has remembered how fun Christmas was last year, and is teaching the little ones the best way to destroy mummy's efforts.

I stripped the tree of everything else in a childish strop :D

Awwww - how cute :)

Leapfrog said:
You're lying in bed and hear the cat flap, followed by crunching on cat biscuits. Only your two cats are on the bed with you! Cat Hotel, that's us, free feline all-inclusive holidays!

My mum couldn't understand why the black cat ate so much and sometimes looked fatter!!! She's Irish... The type the jokes are made for!

When Artem from Strictly is so in love with you he wants to hold your hand all the time, you spend hours with him walking and talking and having a lovely time.

But then you get woken at 5.30am and you're at work!!!! :(

Back