Don't you just hate it when....

Jenna88 said:
You're a better person than me Grae as I'd be swiftly telling them to gtfo!

Oh I definitely did that too, I made them leave. My sister, fool that she is, even went with them despite spraining her ankle earlier, I told her she should stay Nd she said she had to go because " they're her friends"

Hate my family sometimes

DYJHIW you find out you're not getting a leaving gift from work even though you've worked there for 2 years £ you've put your heart & soul into the place!

Makes it worse when u realise there are 13 people leaving next week & I will be the only one not presented with a leaving gift!

cottonbud said:
DYJHIW you find out you're not getting a leaving gift from work even though you've worked there for 2 years £ you've put your heart & soul into the place!

Makes it worse when u realise there are 13 people leaving next week & I will be the only one not presented with a leaving gift!

That happened to me too :( i bet you contributed to everyone else's leaving/maternity/get well soon present though! Bloody typical. Be glad you're leaving

DYJHIW you're having a good day, feel you've made good food choices and are pleased with your progress then you watch a tv show and they say the average 5 ft 4 woman weights 126lbs...I'm 5ft 3 and 10lbs heavier. I guess I didn't think I was as far off 'average' as I am. God damn you tv!
You are a lot nearer average than you were if 'average' is really what you want to be

i totally hear the "this is what an average size is" dilemma!
on one of the slimming programmes they said that at 5ft 1 you should weigh no more than 8stone - i was like "hang on a minute that cant be right!"
who wants to be average anyway :p
xxx

DYJHW you have to be up at 5.30 for work and wake up before your alarm, AGAIN!!

A few minutes I wouldn't mind so much but half an hour/hour and not being able to get back to sleep is a pain x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

...you have to say goodbye to friends after a fab week together

I've been overseas for 12 years and it never gets any easier ...sob!

DYJHIW ... Your broken down bus leaves you late for your connecting train on the weekend your heading home :( xx

DYJHIW your hubby has been promising to 'make a cup of tea in a minute' for about an hour! Come on sweetie, get your a£se in gear! :whip:

moonwatcher said:
DYJHIW your hubby has been promising to 'make a cup of tea in a minute' for about an hour! Come on sweetie, get your a£se in gear! :whip:

My son does this, once I waited FOUR hours! So his pocket money was four days late!

My son does this, once I waited FOUR hours! So his pocket money was four days late!

It's so annoying isn't it? Four hours???? Make it, or don't make it, but don't keep saying 'I'll do it in a minute!'

Hmmm - I'm sure there is *something* I could withhold as punishment!!! ;)
Mind you he has finally made it, and made us egg sarnies at the same time, so he's redeemed himself a bit!

DYJHIW you can't work out why the spell check in the email you have just typed insists on picking up one word, which you *know* you've spelt right - then you realise that you have spelt 'minimum' as 'minimin.'

Hmmm - I wonder why that would be?

When OHs ex cancels his contact with his son, yet again, with a feeble excuse.
Todays excuse was she didn't get up until 9.50 (OH was due to pick his son up at 10) and wanted OH to wait outside her house for an hour while she got dressed (he doesn't drive so would have just been stood in the street waiting) and because OH asked why it would take that long she cancelled contact.

In the abuse she been sending him since she's admitted OHs son was up and dressed ready to go, so all she had to do was open the door. So no idea why she wanted him to wait an hour, other than it would have given her time to put het face on x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back