Don't you just hate it when....

ScarlettStar86 said:
The doctor prescribes you totally the wrong inhaler! Had I not noticed it would have cut my dose by 75% in one fell swoop and I'd likely be heading back to hospital in a few days!

Blimey good catch but not so good that you had to!

I just wanted to say - you are normal you have done really well with your weight loss so far! I so hope you achieve what you want. There are some fantastically supportive people on here and they will always be here for you. Wii Fit. x

The support here really does mean the world to me - thank you for such a lovely message x

mrstore said:
I don't seem to have any sinus pain or anything, I just can't breathe lol

I have suffered with nasal congestion on and off for years and used to use otrivine (blimey auto predict had a field day with that) but would get the kick back which meant I'd get relief for a while but then symptoms would end up worse than when I started so would have to wean myself off it by doing one nostril at a time! However the doc prescribed beconase nasal spray which is a steroid spray, I think, which can now be bought over the counter. It's been a real revelation for me and I usually only have to use it for two or three days and things are a lot better. It's being able to sleep at night that's worst when you're blocked and it really has helped me. Not sure if it would help you but might be worth speaking to the pharmacist about it.

peacelily said:
Blimey good catch but not so good that you had to!

Thanks was so annoyed! When I spoke to the doctor he said- oh I didn't know it came in different strengths! Even more reassuring! All sorted now though but had to tell him the whole story of being in hospital to get him to believe me that the high dose inhaler im on is necessary! Surely they have all this information on their system? Weird!

ScarlettStar86 said:
Thanks was so annoyed! When I spoke to the doctor he said- oh I didn't know it came in different strengths! Even more reassuring! All sorted now though but had to tell him the whole story of being in hospital to get him to believe me that the high dose inhaler im on is necessary! Surely they have all this information on their system? Weird!

Scary!!!!

peacelily said:
I have suffered with nasal congestion on and off for years and used to use otrivine (blimey auto predict had a field day with that) but would get the kick back which meant I'd get relief for a while but then symptoms would end up worse than when I started so would have to wean myself off it by doing one nostril at a time! However the doc prescribed beconase nasal spray which is a steroid spray, I think, which can now be bought over the counter. It's been a real revelation for me and I usually only have to use it for two or three days and things are a lot better. It's being able to sleep at night that's worst when you're blocked and it really has helped me. Not sure if it would help you but might be worth speaking to the pharmacist about it.

I was given a nasal spray from the doctor in about April as I suffer from tree pollen hayfever, the antihistamine tablets were doing nothing at all for me. The spray worked really well and I could actually breathe :) but I'd end up with really sore bleeding nostrils :( think I need a trip to the pharmacist..... Thanks :)

DYJHIW you were trying to avoid seeing who won the GBBO last night and the first article you see this morning is a picture of the winner!!

ScarlettStar86 said:
Changing subject totally dyjhiw you've been waiting for the announcement of the rolling stones anniversary gigs, but now they've been announced, to actually see the stage you are looking at a cost of over £400 per ticket! No way I can afford that and really wanted to get tickets for boyfriend :(

I wanted to take my dad and my OH but there's no way at those prices! I was so disappointed!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

M Louise H said:
DYJHIW you were trying to avoid seeing who won the GBBO last night and the first article you see this morning is a picture of the winner!!

Oooh that was gonna be a tough call!

M Louise H said:

On the other hand, how annoying is it when you want to discuss a programme on FB and someone gets antsy because they haven't watched it yet!!!
I wouldn't mind but they make out like its all your fault and you should have KNOWN their TV watching schedule!

Only exception was the poor American friend of a friend as they don't get to watch Downton til January.

Jenna88 said:
DYJHIW you really don't know how the hell you're going to make it through the entire winter when you can't cope with the temperature now let alone when the snow comes. I need to hibernate.

Am so with you on that one. I hate the cold and love the sun. Must be my Mediterranean blood. I'd love to move to a warmer climate.

Changing subject totally dyjhiw you've been waiting for the announcement of the rolling stones anniversary gigs, but now they've been announced, to actually see the stage you are looking at a cost of over £400 per ticket! No way I can afford that and really wanted to get tickets for boyfriend :(

That's outrageous, I can't believe those prices, not many people can afford that.

peacelily said:
Am so with you on that one. I hate the cold and love the sun. Must be my Mediterranean blood. I'd love to move to a warmer climate.

In the opposite despite being 1/2 South African, must be the Irish half but I love cold weather!

Back