Don't you just hate it when....

i hate that! its like they know the answer they want and if they dont get it they get annoyed! what were they arguing about? xxxx

Superfree-basically they asked something along the lines of did you need to have a 1/3 of each meal as sf and didn't like it when they were told yes-due to it limiting free food and syns. They were happy to eat UNLIMITED amounts of free foods...I'd like to see the shape of me if I ate unlimited pasta.

Jess - it may not be as bad as you think hun - make the effort to go to class, its a shame to miss if you enjoy going. Even if you have a gain, it will make you work harder for next week. Good Luck

Jess - it may not be as bad as you think hun - make the effort to go to class, its a shame to miss if you enjoy going. Even if you have a gain, it will make you work harder for next week. Good Luck

thanks, ive none stop been on scales today lol. there saying +3lb now... yes i always go an thinking of just going, ive had past 4 month of up an down an thought i was back on track until i totally messed up this week :/
i hope my scales are wrong an its not too much but il bite the bullet an go. give me a kick up the bum again to be good!!

Jenna88 said:
Superfree-basically they asked something along the lines of did you need to have a 1/3 of each meal as sf and didn't like it when they were told yes-due to it limiting free food and syns. They were happy to eat UNLIMITED amounts of free foods...I'd like to see the shape of me if I ate unlimited pasta.

I hate those posts!!!
Then when you tell them they're wrong you're a 'bully', when you're trying to help them protect their weight loss! My guess is they don't want to lose weight they just want to be skinny overnight and carry on the way they are! Good luck on that!

I hate those posts!!!
Then when you tell them they're wrong you're a 'bully', when you're trying to help them protect their weight loss! My guess is they don't want to lose weight they just want to be skinny overnight and carry on the way they are! Good luck on that!

they just like to believe the way they do it is right... it only themselves who they cheat

....when you can't explain to your dogs why the puppy has to keep away from the one who was castrated yesterday.....house full of whimpers and barks.....stressed!!! :(

I thin the locum will probably come down on the cautionary side and suggest the pills.

Just a thought though, isn't 9 months quite a short time to be on them? For some reason I thought it was 18 months x

Hope he's better soon x

DYJHIW the man in front of you on the bus smells so bad that you actually have to move back a seat...and can still smell him!! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Dyjhiw you have had a migraine all day, been throwing up all afternoon yet are still at work as even though one of the school mums picked up the eldest boy, there's no one to look after the little one :( about an hour and 20mins till the dad gets home. I am not hanging around making small talk this eve I will be leaving straight away! :(

Happy Holidays said:
DYJHIW Your on a pack train & people insist on putting their cases/bags on the seats so you can't sit down, oh yes I did tell them to move them, grrrrrrrrr.

God some people are rude grrrrrr

Back