Don't you just hate it when....

You get on the train & realise you left your ear phones at home :(
And you are getting a cold :(
And its just started to snow :(

Hate all of these but esp leaving headphones at home!

kingleds said:
In farnborough, hants. It was starting just as i got on my train to London.

Aaargh! I love the stuff but I have to go out tonight!:-( fingers crossed Sussex won't get it again ... I must Make it to brighton to see Mr Olly Murs lol.

nik86 said:
Very similar. I have been trying since Christmas and my sister keeps saying "I will have a look tonight". I have explained if she gives me a rough idea I can sort it out one less thing for her to worry about. Plus my sister and 90% of her friends are teachers but im not but she doesn't seem to get the I need to book holidays ASAP and school holidays are popular for my colleagues with children.

That's what I'm struggling with they are all teaching assistants and my mums a teacher she message me last night saying you decide but whatever I do she won't be happy!

You're expected to be psychic by certain people at work, the same people who keep querying a response I gave them a month ago - stop asking me the same question time and time again, you have my response on email!! And if you don't believe the answer I gave you, check with HR rather than bugging me all the time!

You answer the phone on your lunch co everyone else is ignoring it and it's doing your head in. To get stinking ar*ey customer who rips your head right off when you advise him you're going to put him in the correct queue for an advisor to help. Yes s*d off I'm on my lunch.

I do answer calls all day but don't flipping skip the queue you gimp it isn't fair to those who are patiently waiting!!!

Note to self never answer the phone at lunchtime!!! Good deed = very irritated Bev!!

Your too sick to go to work tomorrow so you ring on call who don't answer and text you saying they are in a & e with their dad is it urgent.

Well no but I was trying to do you a favour so you could cover it tonight rather than in a panic in the morning but now I feel sh*t for putting it on you.

When someone rings you twice in 10 minutes from a number you don't know making you panic that you can't get the bloody yacking customer off the damn landline. It freaks you out and panics you that something might be wrong with the oh as they tried to ring each time for such a long time before giving up. 10 bloody minutes later you get the stupid caller to go to find out its no emergency it's the super organised sky engineer telling you he'll be coming round on Friday!! Fail!!!

Sky please tell your customers they don't phone the night before they phone 3 days before instead! Panic over *sigh of relief*

You managers dad had a heart attack and you feel like a horrible person for being a thorn in her side because you think you have hyperemisis :(

MissSlinky2011 said:
You managers dad had a heart attack and you feel like a horrible person for being a thorn in her side because you think you have hyperemisis :(

Oh poor you! I had hyperemisis too, it's horrible!! Couldn't eat anything for months and was admitted into hospital as I was so dehydrated :( was so worried if it would harm the baby as I ate nothing nutritious at all while I was pregnant. But luckily he's now the healthiest 11 yr old ever lol, he's never ill. Hope you start to feel better soon

I've been signed off work for two weeks with hyperemisis (thanks mam) if I can't est something and keep it down by Friday I have to go on a drip x x x

You properly kick off at work because some illustrations you requested haven't been done in the timescale quoted & also told they are on hold, ok so I'm not happy & tell them so and I ask that it be dealt with immediately.

Only to recieve a nice email confirming their boss has spoken to my boss & it's all in hand. And the reason for the delay.................... we owe the money:mad: So how p***ed off do I feel now.

You book (well in advance) a treat at a spa and 2 days before due to go, they cancel you because someone else is having a more expensive treatment and so the appointment has been given to them :mad:

Gutted cause been waiting weeks to go, with my best friend (i live an hour away now, and only get to see her every 2 - 3 month so booked this near her as treat for us) & really needed it :cry:

Back