Don't you just hate it when....

Jenna88 said:
We put ours up at the end of November so tell them to come and see me, Donna haha! I hate that, when people become so concerned with what others are doing instead of focusing on their own lives. Just means you're obv more interesting than they are.

DYJHIW you're being as good as gold but feel really bloated BLEH!

Me too, tho have been known to put them up 1st week of November. Personally I love Christmas and the decorations brighten up the dark dreary days :)

Infact been toying with the idea of putting them up this w/end !!!

Jenna88 said:
DYJHIW you want nothing more than to punch your idiot sister in the head. AGHHHHHHHH! Moron!

You make me laugh :) your relationship with your sis reminds me of what mine was like when we were younger and still lived at home !!!

Me too, tho have been known to put them up 1st week of November. Personally I love Christmas and the decorations brighten up the dark dreary days :)

Infact been toying with the idea of putting them up this w/end !!!

I agree, I understand if your the type who puts them up early and then starts moaning about them and takes them down early then yes that can be annoying for other people, but I love my decorations, I love feeling all christmassy and like you say it brightens up the dark days, I actually hate taking them down as the house feels really bare when you do :(

DYJHIW plans change, got to rethink my food plan now and was looking forward to going Christmas shopping today but now I have to wait until tomorrow (I know a massive wait haha but still its disappointing)

Arctic-BNG said:
Just to keep ticking over? LOL

Shame about the nursing though, maybe next year?

Yeah ticking over! Will have to leave the nursing for a few years now-hence wanting to keep my brain working :)

Princess_Stevie said:
DYJHIW you've flogged your guts out all week...You've stopped in all weekend and not touched a drop of alcohol...You've made healthy choices whilst eating out, and even sent it back when it came not as you asked...You've stuck to plan 100% with every Syn accounted for...It's been the best week you've had since your holidays in September..yet when you step on the scales you've lost 1lb. 1 measly, sodding lb!

Yet last week, I went out drinking all weekend, ate crap all day long on Sunday, was well over my Syns for the week, and I actually lost more. I lost 1.5lb last week! How the hell does this work :(

Remember tho-it's not ONLY 1lb-there is a fab thread somewhere about that x

Remember tho-it's not ONLY 1lb-there is a fab thread somewhere about that x

True! Think it's more the fact I lost more last week when I hadn't been as closely on plan as I was this week. Nevermind though, still a loss!

Princess_Stevie said:
True! Think it's more the fact I lost more last week when I hadn't been as closely on plan as I was this week. Nevermind though, still a loss!

Not sure about you, but sometimes when I really deserve a gain, and I lose unexpectedly, I find I can put on the following week, even when I've stuck to plan - it can take time for our bodies to react, so, still having a loss is good, probably means if you carry on, you'll see a bigger loss next week :)
Keep at it

Debridger said:
Not sure about you, but sometimes when I really deserve a gain, and I lose unexpectedly, I find I can put on the following week, even when I've stuck to plan - it can take time for our bodies to react, so, still having a loss is good, probably means if you carry on, you'll see a bigger loss next week :)
Keep at it

Yup - my c calls it catch up!

Maybe. Although my C doesn't believe in catch up weeks and has always said that it would happen within 24 hours, and not a week. I tend to agree with her as it's never worked like that for me before (that I can recall), but you never know. Maybe that's what's happened.

Anyway, I'm over it. It's a loss! Trying to forget the numbers and focus on the positives :)

Dyjhiw you get your work rota thru, and despite being assured there would be more hours for me next week, I've gone from 31 this week down to 16.5 next week! I'm not in the slightest bit amused and really starting to panic about money! Oh and we're all on zero hour contracts so no come back :banghead:

Welshtigger said:
Dyjhiw you get your work rota thru, and despite being assured there would be more hours for me next week, I've gone from 31 this week down to 16.5 next week! I'm not in the slightest bit amused and really starting to panic about money! Oh and we're all on zero hour contracts so no come back :banghead:

Ugh that's wick! *hugs*

Dyjhiw you're bored silly and it's freezing!

Jenna88 said:
Ugh that's wick! *hugs*

Dyjhiw you're bored silly and it's freezing!

I just don't know what to do-I left the security job for this(I know it was only a temp thing at the port but it was plenty more hours) as they offered me full time-40+ and each weeks it's getting worse :(

*Emsie* said:
How did you get on with Dr? and its a good thing the pain has gone surely? x

The pain is still there just less so I can walk albeit slowly. Doc said painkillers and rest, I couldn't get an appt today but need to see my doc soon anyway.
Going back to work tomorrow but taking it easy!

DYJLIW - you have been to WI lost (granted just a little but a loss regardless), had something to eat, then had a lovely longgggggggggggg hot bath in bubbles

and then DYJHIW - you fall asleep in the above and wake up and the water is freeezzinnnnggg brrrrr

Back