Don't you just hate it when....

DYJHIW rubbish stuff happens to lovely people who you care about loads, and you're powerless to change it.:(

Sorry to hear about your friends news Jenna - your a good friend and he knows you will be there 100% for support. Sometimes all it needs is a good listener

Jenna88 said:
Dyjhiw your best friend finds out his granny has cancer. He lives with her and its going to change his life so much.

Sorry to hear this xxx

Awww sorry to hear about your friend Jen :( at least you can be there for him. Hope he's okay

DYJHIW your trumps smell like sprouts for some reason, even though you haven't had any.... must be getting in the festive mood.... actually might tell my boyfriend I'm making my own Christmas smells because he keeps stopping me from buying Christmas smelly candles

I told him and his response was what if we bought some and didn't light them yet as its too early? I think that would stop my trumps as I'm positive that I'm onto something with this whole Christmas smells thing now :p

As soon as I'm let loose in the shopping centre on my own I'm buying this anyway

yankee-candle-skating-snowman-shade.jpg it goes over a yankee candle and has a plate to go with it

DYJHIW someone makes a judgement about you, and tried to make you look stupid-when they know nothing about you, or your life!!! :banghead:

If this is about what I think its about I don't think it was meant to be a judgement about you more an opinion using your stats which could seem more personal than intended?
What is it they say theres lies, damned lies and statistics?

Lush - is it from collectables?

I'm not sure, I've seen it in a little shop we have and I think they might have them in house of fraser as well

Welshtigger said:
That'd be nice! Hugs x hope you manage to get some rest-I'm struggling at the moment too :(

Between having to 'care' for my husband whilst he can only use one hand, being the sole driver in the family so taking son to Rugby practice games, and hubby to hospital, having to look after my mum who is very ill, my Dort arranging her wedding so need to be involved, church stuff like the Christmas Fayre, doing the visual tech stuff for services, doing my LDQ oh and working full time and managing a home, I'm feeling very fragmented!

DYJHIW you were going to check something on the internet and you go and completely forget what it was you were going to do and you just know when your away from the laptop it will come back to you

mrstore said:
Wtf it was doing on the pavement in the first place is beyond me!!!! Eurghh! And there was no way I was going to pull on the string to get it out of his mouth!!

Just threw up a little bit in my mouth!

Given the propensity of tampons to expand when in contact with liquid I'd probably take the dog to the vets just to be on the safe side

omg thats so gross!!!
xxxxx

Back