Don't you just hate it when....

I'm just coming to the end of my TOTM, last one ended August 31st so I'd been convincing myself it'd finally happened. *hugs*

It's rubbish state of affairs :( Hugs back to you too xxx

DYJHIW your OH eats 4 - yes 4 - Muller corners in 10 mins and stays thin as a rake and doesn't feel sick.

A girl at work eats so much crap & shes as thin as a rake; she will have crumpets for brekie, bagel for lunch & snacks on crisps (not just 1 packet) & chocs :eek:

I used to be like that when younger lol never any bigger than a size 8-10, cant do it now obviously hence the reason I attend SW

Dyjhiw you feel like you can't breathe. For a little while now if I bend over I seem to not be able to breathe very well and makes me get panicked. Now trying to sleep but feel I need to prop my head up further than usual as finding it difficult to breathe. Think I have a cold on its way and feel like my throat is quite phlemy so I hope it's just that and nothing serious. :-(

Get it checked out Kelly - it could be pleurisy dont put off going to docs if u can get an appointment. If not then go to a walk in centre. Do you have pain in your back? do you have a nasty cough

DYJHIW - you have just remembered you have been invited out for tea straight after work on Tues to an Italians, and your panicking because its the day before WI, your not keen on pasta and your thinking about cancelling until after xmas arghhhh

Get it checked out Kelly - it could be pleurisy dont put off going to docs if u can get an appointment. If not then go to a walk in centre. Do you have pain in your back? do you have a nasty cough

Oh god what's that? I don't have any back pain no, every now and then I get a twinge hurt pain in my left side of my back where I think my kidneys are. I don't have a cough no. Just feel very phlemy and like I need to bring it up but I can't

Pleurisy is fluid on the lungs and can lead to pneumonia - I dont want to panic you but I think you should get it checked. Especially now that you have said about the pain in your back/kidneys

[h=2]Signs and symptoms[/h]The main symptom of pleurisy is a sharp or stabbing pain in the chest that gets worse with deep breathing, coughing, sneezing or laughing. The pain may stay in one place, or it may spread to the shoulder or back. Sometimes it becomes a fairly constant dull ache.
Depending on its cause, pleurisy may be accompanied by other symptoms:

[h=2]Signs and symptoms[/h]The main symptom of pleurisy is a sharp or stabbing pain in the chest that gets worse with deep breathing, coughing, sneezing or laughing. The pain may stay in one place, or it may spread to the shoulder or back. Sometimes it becomes a fairly constant dull ache.
Depending on its cause, pleurisy may be accompanied by other symptoms:

[*]Shortness of breath
[*]Cough
[*]Fever and chills
[*]Rapid, shallow breathing
[*]Unexplained weight loss
[*]Sore throat followed by pain and swelling in the joints

Thank you for this info. Will book a doctors appt ASAP . X

I work a lot with medical stuff and also my sis has just had this, it may not be but best to get it checked hun

My son had pleurisy earlier in the year it's infection if the pleura which is the lung lining.
Short course of anti biotics and he was fine x

DYJHIW every every day for the last couple of weeks, you've woke up with such a slight sore throat. Thought I'd fought it off each time but today woke up with a full blown cold!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back