Don't you just hate it when....

We'd been joking about him staying over at one of his colleagues houses as i said i don't like him coming home drunk as he leaves the cooker on and stuff, so i'd end up having to get up when he got in, then i'd be awake all night listening to him snore! lol. I've text him asking where he is and told him I can pick him up this morning before I start work at lunch time. I didn't actually think he'd stay out all night though :(

Hugs Hun, am sure everything is ok. Keep us updated please xx

OH HAS BEEN LOCATED lol. Rang him and he actually answered!! I asked him where he needed picking up from.....he said Andy's house.....where's that I asked......his reply...no idea!!!! Arghhh men!!!! Lol

When its just so bloody cold! Am sat here with leggings & jumper on, 2 pairs of socks & fluffy slippers, onesies over top then a hoodie over that & I'm freezing!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
OH HAS BEEN LOCATED lol. Rang him and he actually answered!! I asked him where he needed picking up from.....he said Andy's house.....where's that I asked......his reply...no idea!!!! Arghhh men!!!! Lol

Glad you found him, I bet he just took your joke literally and didn't realise you'd be worrying.

DYJHIW you find out the cause of your stuffed up nose and head and you get it cleared only to start drinking what caused it to see if that was the cause and yes it is back.Now I feel like cr*p again after feeling so good for a while.:(

Milk?

DYJHIW you have extra syns for nothing, decided to have chilli at my mums tonight as she was making it from scratch so thought it would be syn free, only to find out she didn't use extra lean mince, she drained the fat but its still loads of syns isn't it :(

Ahh that's frustrating Donna!x

Dyjhiw you get a christmas cd free with 1 of your daughters presents and you want to play it but its got the name of the shop all over it and she will be able to tell what you have got her!

Load it into your MP3

Dyjhiw work ring you very early in a morning, you miss the call as your still asleep but they don't leave a message! The whole point of a voicemail service is to enable people to do this!! If they think I'm ringing back they can sod right off!!!

Dyjhiw work ring you very early in a morning, you miss the call as your still asleep but they don't leave a message! The whole point of a voicemail service is to enable people to do this!! If they think I'm ringing back they can sod right off!!!

Too right, I agree ;) I never call work back if they don't have the decency to leave a message - damn right rude!

Too right, I agree ;) I never call work back if they don't have the decency to leave a message - damn right rude!

Some of the managers won't leave a message, but they'll txt to leave a message instead-like telling me I've got different calls or something, but this one didn't even do that!!!! :banghead:

Some of the managers won't leave a message, but they'll txt to leave a message instead-like telling me I've got different calls or something, but this one didn't even do that!!!! :banghead:

Instead of leaving a voicemail they text....how old are they???! Sounds very juvenile & unmanagerial (not an actual word!) to me....crazy!

Instead of leaving a voicemail they text....how old are they???! Sounds very juvenile & unmanagerial (not an actual word!) to me....crazy!

Not juvenile at all? If they need to give us a new clients address or a change to rota it's easier for us in text format so there is no confusion over address or times as we have it in black and white!

In my experience of working for care places they don't leave a message sometimes because its something they need to know the answer to right here right now or its because if they want you to do extra or soemthing they can badger you better if you actually pick up the phone whereas if they leave a message you can prepare an excuse :rolleyes:

Yep, but atleast have the decency to say-can you call the office when you get a min, or something! Like I said, most of the other supes/mgrs do! Just this one doesn't!

Back