Don't you just hate it when....

Dyjhiw people post on Minis and say dis dat and der. Dis is der best diet dat I have ever done. Aaaarrgghh. Seriously if you don't talk like that don't type like it. It's not big it's not clever!!

I can't read them, I just ignore them, but I don't suppose you can.

DYJHIW you've got a bad feeling that something isn't right!

Oh I hate that feeling,

Starlight said:
Dyjhiw people post on Minis and say dis dat and der. Dis is der best diet dat I have ever done. Aaaarrgghh. Seriously if you don't talk like that don't type like it. It's not big it's not clever!!

Maybe they do talk like dat lol ;)

I hate that too, innit lol!!!

No seriously I cannot stand people who speak like that, it's proper chavvy!! xxx

Following on from Dis & Dat, just a little funny.

My daughter brought round her friends 3 year old daughter, so I ask 'what have you put on your Santa list', 3 year old 'erm well', me 'have you been naughty?', 3 year old 'no, i've got another kid' me thinking she is talking about her 4 mth old brother me 'so you won't get as many toys then', in the background my daughter is mouthing to me 'kids are dolls':rolleyes:

.....when OH is working 14 hours tomorrow (Christmas eve). I wouldn't mind if he worked for the police, in a hospital or something similar, but he doesn't!!!! :(

DYJHIW there is something on your mind and you really can't talk to anyone about it-other than the person who told you-and it's put you in a right state :( happy fu**ing Christmas

DYJHIW there is something on your mind and you really can't talk to anyone about it-other than the person who told you-and it's put you in a right state :( happy fu**ing Christmas

hope youre alright my love. if it helps you can post here and we can try and help. hugs xxxx

Dyjhiw you find out that yet another client has died :( i know we're not meant to have favourites but she was great, and loved me :( so sad-from a selfish point of view tho, it's also another 9 hours a week that I've lost :( rip lovely lady! Will miss you xxx

Dyjhiw you find out that yet another client has died :( i know we're not meant to have favourites but she was great, and loved me :( so sad-from a selfish point of view tho, it's also another 9 hours a week that I've lost :( rip lovely lady! Will miss you xxx

Awww I'm sorry to hear that Hun, hope you are ok xxx

Back