Don't you just hate it when....

DYJHIW Im laid up with ankle tendonitis (as i guess) from recently having this beg of December in my wrist!! doesn't help with my knee problems too :(

DYJHIW... boiler is leaking water, whom Im covered with don't cover under concrete flooring (stupid!) an typically its where they think problem is!!

DYJHIW - you get a text from your best mate ( the one who does the plan from the opposition) :D and yet again its the same old same old - Im gonna start my diet again from monday blah blah blah my OH has a £50 bet on with his dad to see who loses the most blah blah blah - and you just know shes gonna be saying exactly the same this time next year cos she does every year.

Nothing ever changes with some people and why feel the need to place a bet to lose weight - surely losing it for health benefits is incentive enough !! I despair

DYJHIW the thought of going to work makes you feel sick :(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oh no, hope you are ok x

You are going into work in the holidays, to spend a couple of hours putting things up in your classroom...and the boss is coming in to help. So not who I want to spend the last proper day of my hols with!! X

when you tell your mum how much you lost at WI this morning and she says 'you'll probably give up this week'
why can't people just learn that if you have nothing nice to say, say nothing at all?

when you tell your mum how much you lost at WI this morning and she says 'you'll probably give up this week'
why can't people just learn that if you have nothing nice to say, say nothing at all?

thats mean :( prove her wrong, Nothing like negativity to help you is there! x

That's really harsh! I'm sure lots of people thought that about me when I started - but I'm 2 stone down and they're all laughing on the other side of their faces!

You stick at it, lovely :) xx

Back