Don't you just hate it when....

Dyjhiw.... You go swimming on ladies only night and most of the women there just stood in the pool talking. It was hard work trying to swim lanes with them constantly in the way lol!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yes except I go on adults night and the men are as bad and you get couples coming together and prancing about like they are in a bloody secluded lake pool or something!

....when OH leaves the toothpaste upside down....ggrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Thats definetly a bugging thing my hubby does too, I always turn it the right way round.
He also has an habit of always putting the hand towel back on the rail the wrong way meaning the tag shows grrrrr lol

Yes except I go on adults night and the men are as bad and you get couples coming together and prancing about like they are in a bloody secluded lake pool or something!

Pmsl!!! It's annoying isn't it? xxx

....when OH has been snoring all night and not just talking in his sleep but bloody shouting!!!!
my oh does this! all the time! its usually something like "get down get down im covering you get down". I blame COD xxx

MrsWilsoncroft said:
Thats definetly a bugging thing my hubby does too, I always turn it the right way round.
He also has an habit of always putting the hand towel back on the rail the wrong way meaning the tag shows grrrrr lol

That would drive me mad too!!!!!

And this is why I never add people on here as friends.. I don't want people thinking I'm just a creepy perv, I just keep to myself and comment in the threads :) we're all here for the same thing, plus a few laughs on the way, just a shame one person can go too far.

I think its interesting you say that, would you accept a friend request?

And this is why I never add people on here as friends.. I don't want people thinking I'm just a creepy perv, I just keep to myself and comment in the threads :) we're all here for the same thing, plus a few laughs on the way, just a shame one person can go too far.

I think its a shame you say that it wasn't the friend request that made this person seem weird but if you don't want the friend adding part of it thats up to you of course :)

Haha Texty I have an imagine of him coming in tonight and me taking the shopping and then punching him ''Thanks for the ryvita's - POW!!!!''

Might not get any tonight now though :( its taking him forever to de-ice the car so he won't get there before work, depends if he gets time on his lunch or if he fancies it after work, but he has a meeting so I imagine he's just going to want to get home. Which means my food plan for the day is going to have to change :(

I don't think anyone would think you were creepy Malc, but I haven't used the friend thing on here either to be honest. Possibly for the same reason actually.

Dyjhiw.... You miss the bus and then the next one is late and full! Still gotta get into the town centre to get another bus back out! Then have a meeting until 1pm... Then get back to my own place of work which is another bus journey!! Note to self.... Just book that driving test!!!

nettie said:
Dyjhiw.... You miss the bus and then the next one is late and full! Still gotta get into the town centre to get another bus back out! Then have a meeting until 1pm... Then get back to my own place of work which is another bus journey!! Note to self.... Just book that driving test!!!

What a nightmare!!! Hope you get to where you need to be.

mrstore said:
What a nightmare!!! Hope you get to where you need to be.

Just got on the second bus now, luckily I didn't have to wait. I now have 25 minutes to get to the meeting on a 30 minute bus journey! I was late for this meeting last month as well lol. Good job it's people I know and we all grab a coffee before starting lol x

dyjhiw Jacob cried an didnt want to leave me this morning for nursery :(

DYJHIW today is the only morning off you get, but can't get into the kitchen to make brunch before going to work as your mum has arranged for cleaners to come in!! If I'd have known I could have prepped something last night! grr

DYJHIW you wake up and its cold and you feel groggy and hungover for no reason.

Back