Don't you just hate it when....

Siberian Husky. Very sly Mr! you can only just hear him get over with next to no noise! then my other dog golden lab. Toby. he opens my baby gates! (the ones where you lift up)

would love to see a pic of your dog! bet hes gorgeous xxxx

When you want to eat choc but have no syns left, this could be a tough night and also when you feel physically sick at the idea of work tomorrow.

I know that feeling, I've got some syns left for tonight but already wondering whether I should have spent 5.5 on a ww wrap with tea (I should have as I really enjoyed it) we'll have to struggle along through tonight together. I have fruit and rice pud on standby for if I need it. Have you got boiled eggs ect. to snack on?

Sorry misery here!

Mums in hospital got taken in on the Friday of all the snow, seemed to be improving Tuesday, then I got Norovirus! She had a blip Wednesday was great Thursday. But now had double Pneumonia and at end stage. I still can't visit as I'm still infectious. Life is ****.

Sorry misery here!

Mums in hospital got taken in on the Friday of all the snow, seemed to be improving Tuesday, then I got Norovirus! She had a blip Wednesday was great Thursday. But now had double Pneumonia and at end stage. I still can't visit as I'm still infectious. Life is ****.

Oh Shirlenn. Thinking of you my lovely xxx

Shirleen said:
Sorry misery here!

Oh no Shirleen that is s**t!! ((((massive hugs)))) xx

Sorry misery here!

Sorry to hear this, take care x

Sorry misery here!

Sorry havent spoke to you on minimins before but im sending you all my love!! I am feeling for you, hope you are ok xx

Oh Shirl I am so sorry :( x

not sure if should post this here or not but had terrible news today that one of the children from work passed away in her sleep last night, she was ill all the time but it wasn't expected x bless her x

Oh how awful I'm really sorry to hear that Emsie :(

not sure if should post this here or not but had terrible news today that one of the children from work passed away in her sleep last night, she was ill all the time but it wasn't expected x bless her x

Sorry to hear that :(

oh no im sorry to hear your bad news shirl and emsie, keep your heads up, i know it seems like theres no hope right now or that life isnt worth all this **** but it will get better xxxxxxxxx

*Emsie* said:

Oh my god that's awful :( ((((hugs))))

Hope you are both ok xxx Life can be so cruel, usually to the people who don't deserve it which just makes it worse :(

No way!! You have a couple of genius dogs lol!! My dog could open bedroom doors and escape out of his cage?!? We called him houdini for a wile lol!! They are mad!! X
Oh yes he opens doors. Well not this house as there twisty knob ones, But our old house he opens then!

would love to see a pic of your dog! bet hes gorgeous xxxx
Dont get me started lol. heres Max :)
Max (6).JPGmax im mums car jan 09.JPGmax (17).jpg

Back