Don't you just hate it when....

Lol, I was feeling brave when I changed it! Now I'm a little scared that everyone knows what I look like! That piccy is almost 4 years old and I'm 2 stone heavier than that at the mo....so I guess it's a bit of inspiration if you know what I mean. I must admit I do like that photo....I've had lots of comments about it as its usually my Facebook piccy too :)

Look at you, pretty lady :flirt2:

Happy Holidays said:
How come?

No idea....I went up at 10.30 ish, normally I'm gone as soon as my head hits the pillow. But think my mind was working overtime thinking of really silly things. OH came up to bed about 1 and I was still wide awake. Clock watching all bloody night! :( then I was up before 7 when the puppy starting whimpering downstairs. No-one else is up yet and I'm getting bored! :(

totally agree with the posts about men!!
they say love is when you want to kill your partner but you dont because you'd miss him too much! xxx

..your OH has been on the 'pop' all afternoon and has been a complete d!ck, he's such an ar*e when he's had too much. At least now he's comatose on the floor so I can watch whatever I like.

..your OH has been on the 'pop' all afternoon and has been a complete d!ck, he's such an ar*e when he's had too much. At least now he's comatose on the floor so I can watch whatever I like.

god how annoying for you hun, make sure he knows how annoyed hes made you by banging around as loudly as possible in the morning :)xxxx

If I killed my husband would you all be character witnesses for me please?

He is driving me mad banging nails into our bathroom floor. THERE IS NO WAY IT NEEDS THIS MANY TO KEEP A BIT IF WOOD DOWN

AAAAGGGGGHHHHGGH

And he left an empty loo roll on the holder even though the bin is UNDER the loo roll holder & inexplicably put a brand new loo roll on the shelf behind the loo.

WHY WHY WHY????????

If I killed my husband would you all be character witnesses for me please?

He is driving me mad banging nails into our bathroom floor. THERE IS NO WAY IT NEEDS THIS MANY TO KEEP A BIT IF WOOD DOWN

AAAAGGGGGHHHHGGH

And he left an empty loo roll on the holder even though the bin is UNDER the loo roll holder & inexplicably put a brand new loo roll on the shelf behind the loo.

WHY WHY WHY????????

Is it because we see them more at weekends that they seem to annoy us more on a Saturday night than any other?!

Texty_F said:
Awww have an early night mrstore xx

I will....I'm going up very very soon. Just wish I didn't have to get up so early in the morning :( I'm sure another baby would have been easier than a second dog!

Back