Don't you just hate it when....

Having done a desk job and a checkout job, as much as I hate my desk I think it wins over checkouts!

The endless abuse, refusing underage alcohol sales (and glue/solver abusers), having freaky customers waiting outside the store until after closing time and trying to follow me home, missing lunch breaks and working 12 hour shifts with no breaks (not even toilet breaks) because there wasn't anyone to replace me. I even saw another sick till woman throwing up into a plastic bag between customers because they said if she left her till to be sick or go home they'd sack her.

Sorry to burst your fantasies :(

i second this!
horrible stories being a cashier. including abusive druggies, gobby chav's who get cross when u ID them (probably cos I only look about 17!) and the one old man who decides to throw up in your shop and flash you.
be careful what you wish for! lol xxxxx

I honestly think I'd be happy in a job where I sat at a desk all day or even checkout work (my mum would have a stroke if she knew id just said that ) taking a break from work for 4 weeks soon so hopefully that will give me time to to think things through.

Well at least you'll get time to think about what you really would like to do, I know you've done a lot of training & worked hard to get where you are, but you've a long time ahead of you working so you need to enjoy it. Sometimes when I'm having a stressful day (the last 3mths of last year!) I want to work at Sainsbury's/Asda etc but I know really it wouldn't do for me, what about working Christmas eve & New Years eve/NY day:eek:

Dyjhiw bro in law is over from abroad and doesn't even contact hubby :mad:

Ahhhh that's a shame, any reason why?

.....when the puppy who is 3 times the size of the older dog starts humping the little one right next to me! Eurghh! 2 weeks today and he's losing his '2 little furry friends' ;)

DYJHIW it's the night before official weigh in and i feel like 10 tonne teas :(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back