Don't you just hate it when....

Well my DYJHIW doesn't seem to bad compared to what I've just read!

DYJHIW you find out Ready Brek is no longer a hexb:rolleyes:

Jess<3 said:
Hope your ok mrstore. So know how you feel, something going on with family & just want to scream an get it off my chest on here as so p**sed off but dont want to go telling everyone :/ xx

Hope you're ok ((((hugs)))) xx

DYJHIW you can't fall sleep no matter how tired you are :(

Well my DYJHIW doesn't seem to bad compared to what I've just read!

DYJHIW you find out Ready Brek is no longer a hexb:rolleyes:

Wahhh this makes me soooo unhappy as I only just discovered that I like it today and have two boxes!! Going to use it as a ex B tweak this week and see if it affects my losses! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

...when you're feeling the pressure and everything you've achieved so far feels like nothing in the face of what you have left to do.

To everyone having a crappy time at the mo - accept these *hugs* xxx

Last edited:
Hope things get better for you, Missy :(

DYJHIW you're craving the saltiest, carbiest foods because of your period! :\

DYJHIW you couldn't get on minis yesterday as our power was off most of the day and you come back to too many of you having bad times. Hugs and warm, positive thoughts to you all x x x xx xx

...when you're feeling the pressure and everything you've achieved so far feels like nothing in the face of what you have left to do.

To everyone having a crappy time at the mo - accept these *hugs* xxx
Hope you feel a bit better about it today? You have done amazing Missy keep going! Break it down into smaller goals if you can and keep rewarding yourself along the way x

Hope things get better for you, Missy :(

DYJHIW you're craving the saltiest, carbiest foods because of your period! :\

Carbs and bananas are great for periods - well, pasta is, so get stuck in with a pasta and cheese dish or something :) x

One of the worst new changes! I'm keeping mine as a HexB until I've used up the packet :)

Wahhh this makes me soooo unhappy as I only just discovered that I like it today and have two boxes!! Going to use it as a ex B tweak this week and see if it affects my losses! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I was going to make low syn (0.5) pancakes & they are no 5 syn pancakes, erm surprisingly they no longer seem appetising;) I do like the odd tweak & think Ready Brek can be one of them:D

noooo where are the new changes to the healthy extras on here does anyone know or can point me in the right direction? starting slimming world again soon but gutted to hear theyve changed some of the healthy extras!
^^ dyjhiw :( xxxx

Hope you feel a bit better about it today? You have done amazing Missy keep going! Break it down into smaller goals if you can and keep rewarding yourself along the way x

Thanks hun xxx I keep having wobbly emotional moments where it all gets a bit much and the pressure of having a time limit gets to me! Taking it half a stone at a time for the moment and trying to keep in mind that I can't do any better than my best :)

Back