Don't you just hate it when....

Got a really nice fireplace to replace old one (mantelpiece) but not a clue how you'd replace it :/ & been standing in my dining room past 6 or so months!! :mad:

Find a man that can??????????:rolleyes:

dyjhiw... My 19month old again hasnt eaten his tea (evening meal) :( thurs he was sick on the night so understand why he was off his dinner & tea. But didnt eat tea yesterday either and tonight but dont know why as his favorites :/ Been eating breakfast an dinner normally though
Any advice? Its my first child & never refused to eat before!

dyjhiw... My 19month old again hasnt eaten his tea (evening meal) :( thurs he was sick on the night so understand why he was off his dinner & tea. But didnt eat tea yesterday either and tonight but dont know why as his favorites :/ Been eating breakfast an dinner normally though
Any advice? Its my first child & never refused to eat before!

My advice would be to monitor and not make a fuss if they think they are going to worry you they will do it all the more! Has he eaten plenty and if his appetites not quite right maybe he just doesn't want it? Try doing him one of his faves tomorrow?

My advice would be to monitor and not make a fuss if they think they are going to worry you they will do it all the more! Has he eaten plenty and if his appetites not quite right maybe he just doesn't want it? Try doing him one of his faves tomorrow?

Yeah eating breakfast and dinner normally. Just tea hes refusing. Did one of his favs tonight also as thought would wolf it down! but never,,, Thanks x

Back