Don't you just hate it when....

I think I will Michelle, I was a bit taken aback to be honest I know doctors scales are never right but I didnt think they would be that far out. I told her Id just been weighed last night and she said well you cant trust those slimming class scales, ours are checked regularly!!!! I assume SW and WW ones are too as they have to be right according to weights and measurement laws ( I think) lol. When I said my scales say exactly the same as SW she just said oh well i have to write what mine say.

I doubt Im diabetic even though there is a family history of it, but its best to get checked.

DYJHIW - you go to the docs for the first of your annual health checks, to be told ( all of this is according to their scales and statistics)

1.That your 9lbs heavier than you are on SW scales
2.That because of your weight your BMI is 30 and you are classed at obese ( my BMI is now 28.1)
3.That because of your family history you are at risk of a heart attack within the next 10years so try to lose some weight grrr
4. That you need to come back on Monday for a blood test to check for diabetes as your last reading was 7.3 and they like it below 5 and I should have been called back

On a good note my cholesterol is 3.69 so because its below 5 its healthy - ( She can tell I eat healthy) - does she realise what she just said in the 4 points above.

I felt great until I went in there - kill me now

Awe Hun, docs can be like that sometimes I had something like that happen to me on my last review, next time take your Sw book with you am stick it in the docs face x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Lol id be wasting my time Lisa they have to go by theirs unfortunately. As long as I know im no longer classed as obese they can shove their scales lol

I hate that too, Im rarely in bed before midnight and im up at 6, hubby keeps telling me I need more sleep. If I go to bed too early I wake at stupid o'clock thinking ive been in bed hours, and when I check its only been like 2 hours or something lol

..when people record that they have lost "2.25lb" or "3.75lb" - really annoys me. Either round it up or down!! I think it's because at group, we get measured in half lbs - there is no such things as a quarter lb. I just find it highly irritating (sorry to anyone that does it!)

ahhh dyjhiw youre reallly late on your totm and you have already taken 2 preg tests and theyre negative so youre now just pissed off and stressed out and just want to have a positive test or your AF.. just happen already! so teary and annoyed and in a grumpy mood.. poor people who have to be around me today!
xxxx

Lol I think if my scales gave me a .25 loss I'd take it lol
..when people record that they have lost "2.25lb" or "3.75lb" - really annoys me. Either round it up or down!! I think it's because at group, we get measured in half lbs - there is no such things as a quarter lb. I just find it highly irritating (sorry to anyone that does it!)

Lol I think if my scales gave me a .25 loss I'd take it lol

I get that people weighing at home have scales that read differently to the ones we have at group, and that's fine. I have tried to be okay with it but it just gets my goat :giggle: One of those weird little pet hates I guess - but absolutely no offence intended to those who record their weight loss in this way. Please don't shoot me :giveup:

ahhh dyjhiw youre reallly late on your totm and you have already taken 2 preg tests and theyre negative so youre now just pissed off and stressed out and just want to have a positive test or your AF.. just happen already! so teary and annoyed and in a grumpy mood.. poor people who have to be around me today!
xxxx

Awww.... Is there any chance it could still be a little early to tell?? Fingers crossed for you xx

xxxx

Hope your day gets better soon x

Princess_Stevie said:

I do that lol ;)

DYJHIW you managed to forget your phone this morning. Feels like I've lost a limb! Roll on 5.25 when we can be reunited :D

Back