Don't you just hate it when....

....when I go out to celebrate my best friends engagement this afternoon, I've known her for almost 30 years and she's not picked me as one of her bridesmaids :( gutted :(

No way!!! Its her loss sweetie!! She just doesnt want to be the bride who gets staged up by the stunning bridesmaid!! Xx

Miss*Kellyxoxo said:
No way!!! Its her loss sweetie!! She just doesnt want to be the bride who gets staged up by the stunning bridesmaid!! Xx

Haha!!! Thanks :) Even if she had have chosen me I'd only get stressed about the dress, my weight etc.... At least this way I can just sit in the church, watch and enjoy I suppose xxx

Awww sorry to hear that hun. Best friends can be a let down sometimes :cry: I just hope she doesnt ask you later as an afterthought or 2nd best because someone else cant do it.

I know its not the same but my very best friend of 27years let me down when we went away for my 50th, she obviously knew for a whole year it was coming and that I planned having a girlie weekend, she turned around at the last minute and said she couldnt afford to come, I was gutted. It was a special birthday and I thought she'd make the effort. Ho hum never mind

Haha!!! Thanks :) Even if she had have chosen me I'd only get stressed about the dress, my weight etc.... At least this way I can just sit in the church, watch and enjoy I suppose xxx

Sorry to hear that Hun, but on the positive side you WILL look stunning in a dress you have picked out for yourself in any colour you want x x x

....when I go out to celebrate my best friends engagement this afternoon, I've known her for almost 30 years and she's not picked me as one of her bridesmaids :( gutted :(

Would you be the 'matron of honour' age instead of bridesmaid? My friend of 36 years, i know i don't look that old:rolleyes: is getting married soon & we're only invited to the eve do:(. Anywa as you've said it will be less stressful.

Exactly

Texty_F said:
Awww sorry to hear that hun. Best friends can be a let down sometimes :cry: I just hope she doesnt ask you later as an afterthought or 2nd best because someone else cant do it.

I know its not the same but my very best friend of 27years let me down when we went away for my 50th, she obviously knew for a whole year it was coming and that I planned having a girlie weekend, she turned around at the last minute and said she couldnt afford to come, I was gutted. It was a special birthday and I thought she'd make the effort. Ho hum never mind

Oh no that's awful :(
I wouldn't say yes even if she did ask me now! I found out on Facebook who she'd asked, as their status's said how happy they were to be bridesmaid. Oh well.

Your far better off being a guest, you miss everything when on bridesmaid duties. Have a fab time!! Enjoy

Happy Holidays said:
Would you be the 'matron of honour' age instead of bridesmaid? My friend of 36 years, i know i don't look that old:rolleyes: is getting married soon & we're only invited to the eve do:(. Anywa as you've said it will be less stressful.

Exactly

Only to the evening do??? Charming!!

Don't matron of honours have to be married themselves???? I'm only engaged.
She knows that she'll be mine when I get married.

btlaney said:
Your far better off being a guest, you miss everything when on bridesmaid duties. Have a fab time!! Enjoy

Thanks.....I'll be able to relax and not worry about people looking at me and having to pose for loads of pics xx

Facebook is the spawn of the devil lol - no one has a private life anymore. You will look stunning on the day chick and like you say no stress. xx

Texty_F said:
Facebook is the spawn of the devil lol - no one has a private life anymore. You will look stunning on the day chick and like you say no stress. xx

Not quite sure about the stunning bit, but thanks :) xxx

your sat with a mini bowl of biscuits :rolleyes:

DYJHIW your pill implant is totally messing with your TOTM, which seems to be appearing every other week, I know there are OH's twirls in the kitchen but I also know I am currently 1lb up on last weeks weigh in and official weigh in is tomorrow :(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Can we share Jess lol im craving a cuppa with custard creams arghhh
i was an gave in :/ used jacobs bowl so alot smaller an less biscuits..

DYJHIW your pill implant is totally messing with your TOTM, which seems to be appearing every other week, I know there are OH's twirls in the kitchen but I also know I am currently 1lb up on last weeks weigh in and official weigh in is tomorrow :(

that sucks. Have you recently had it in? dont go for them, stay awayy!xx

Stay away Lisa its not worth the regret you will feel at next WI hun. Have a long bath or read a magazine to keep your mind occupied.

Well mrstore by then you will be at target and you will look stunning :D see I was right the first time

Stay away Lisa its not worth the regret you will feel at next WI hun. Have a long bath or read a magazine to keep your mind occupied.

Well mrstore by then you will be at target and you will look stunning :D see I was right the first time

I am planning on getting in bed soon ... They will still be there tomorrow night after weigh in if I am still craving, which hope I'm not... Hoping my boobs aren't as painful tomorrow tho x

Back