Don't you just hate it when....

....you not only have a fail at spin when the bike seat breaks but then have an epic fail when you get home and fall down the stairs!

Now I have carpet burns on my elbows, ow! :(

ouch hope you're okay xx

Aw, I'm fine ladies - only the pride is wounded! Just feeling like a right plonker and my butt is rather sore from falling on it repeatedly lol! x

....when you're feeling really good about everything, weight loss etc...and then see yourself from all angles in the fitting room mirrors in M&S today....I looked bloody awful, the clothes I took in to try on looked horrific and now I feel like a bit fat blob :(

They be evil magic mirrors!!!

I think I saw someone mention magic pancakes on this post earlier...I was wondering does anyone know if the recipe would work using ready brek? Xx

DYJHIW - you dont know whats caused it - but something has upset your tummy and you cant keep off the loo, but your wishing it had happened BEFORE WI lol

Thanks hun - something has certainly irritated my IBS tonight my tummy is making gurgling noises and its painful :cry: waste of time going to bed just yet as I know ill be up and down to the loo

Ah bless you Texty, hope you're feeling better soon and you manage to get some sleep xxx

DYJHIW - you dont know whats caused it - but something has upset your tummy and you cant keep off the loo, but your wishing it had happened BEFORE WI lol

Haha oh yes indeed x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

...... you rush into the ladies loo absolutely busting for a wee, sit down, do the business and then find there is NO PAPER!

Back