Don't you just hate it when....

....when OH hasn't even attempted to make the bed this morning.......see pic.

Feel better now I've done it lol xx

My OH said last week "did you notice I made the bed this morning?" And was really pleased with himself - he had literally just put the cover on in a haphazard manner and that was it! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Your such a good bedmaker honey lol!! I love my bed all made perfect xx

It wasn't great but a hell of a lot better than how he left it lol. I hate the thought of getting into an unmade bed at bedtime!! Even when I had that bug and went up to bed in the afternoons I quickly made it again ready for later lol. Xx

DYJHIW People r unhappy when your so happy.

Celebrating the arrival of my new nephew this morning after 24 hrs hard labour and an emergency theatre dash baby Jensen arrived with a lot of help from forceps. His mum who is a type one diabetic is doing well after some heavy sedation and baby Jensen's sugars have dipped a little but we are hoping all will even out after the next feed. They won't get home time Sunday so have to wait till then for some serious cuddle time. Roll on visiting time tomorrow!

He's so cute, and the image of his dad. syn limit totally blown already but the bubbly stuff had to be popped.!!

You got stuck at work until 9.30 tonight. Tea consisted of 4 slices of the dominos pizza the rest of the office ordered in, had nothing with me and nowhere close to work to pop for a healthier alternative.. Out for an Indian and drinks tomorrow .. Bad food weekend :(

DYJHIW you have to be up early for a run but boyfriend (knowing this) came to bed really late last night, so your a bit pissed off anyway, onl to come downstairs and find out he left everything on as well

My OH said last week "did you notice I made the bed this morning?" And was really pleased with himself - he had literally just put the cover on in a haphazard manner and that was it! X

Are we married to the same man??!!!!

...you had a p****d off with SW night and ate a tonne of rubbish. Feeling rather guilty about it now!

DYJHIW - you have planned to go out tonight and the dreaded white stuff lands spoiling your plans. Its snowed all night and its still coming down :cry:

DYJHIW - you have planned to go out tonight and the dreaded white stuff lands spoiling your plans. Its snowed all night and its still coming down :cry:

Boo, that's rubbish Hun xx

DYJHIW - months ago you ask your best mate to go see girls aloud and she says I cant afford it and not bothered cos ive seen them anyway, then she texts you today to tell u shes going to see ..... Girls Aloud with her bf

Why the hell do I bother

Back