Don't you just hate it when....

Lol let us see!
I haven't replied to the email yet as hard not to say because boys will be boys etcetc! x

Yeah I agree!

Not sure how well you can see these?!

Attachments

• image-2300666885.jpg
    image-2300666885.jpg
    292.1 KB · Views: 111
  • image-2323072093.jpg
    image-2323072093.jpg
    433.4 KB · Views: 106
dyjhiw you get an e-mail about your son drawing male genitalia in the snow at school which says he couldn't explain why he did it......ermmm because he thinks hes clever and bloody hilarious thats why!

I just don't understand what the problem is, he didn't hurt anybody, & as other have said, boys will be boys, it's all just a bit of fun for them & don't mean any harm, honestly, sometimes.................... 'big sigh'

..... When you've been awake for the last hour listening to OH snore and sleeping diagonally across the bed! It's taken 20 minutes to try and move him, resulting in a lot of shouting and swearing, him slamming doors, very mature! It'd be different if he was the one who had to be up at 6.40 every day to go to work with only about 4 hours sleep every night! He's been downstairs, slammed the glass door so now my son is probably awake! Stomped upstairs and is now in the spare room, which is right next to our room and I can still hear him bloody snore! But at least I'll have more than a foot of bed to sleep on! But i probably won't be able to sleep now as I'm furious! Hes snoring already!!! Grrrr! Xx

I just don't understand what the problem is, he didn't hurt anybody, & as other have said, boys will be boys, it's all just a bit of fun for them & don't mean any harm, honestly, sometimes.................... 'big sigh'
Apparently it caused a commotion in the year 6 corridor!....he had done it just outside the window by the corridor, thing is he had done it while i was picking him up Monday but I hadn't realised what he was doing!( ....and it had stayed there overnight! ...and hardened ;))

Apparently it caused a commotion in the year 6 corridor!....he had done it just outside the window by the corridor, thing is he had done it while i was picking him up Monday but I hadn't realised what he was doing!( ....and it had stayed there overnight! ...and hardened ;))

lol,

Pahahahaha

That school sounds like them teachers all need a good stiff drink and a good banging ;)

Alternatively, the Easter break might do the trick? xx

Pahahahaha

That school sounds like them teachers all need a good stiff drink and a good banging ;)

Alternatively, the Easter break might do the trick? xx

He breaks up today thank goodness! and then just 1 more term till he leaves! Am trying to think about a tactful reply at the moment....maybe I should just send them your suggestions!

He breaks up today thank goodness! and then just 1 more term till he leaves! Am trying to think about a tactful reply at the moment....maybe I should just send them your suggestions!

You could ;)

Alternatively, I wouldn't even reply. Id be too tempted to tell them to get a grip! X

you still have to do the school/nursery run before you can start painting lol

i bought easter egg from Thorntons as were on offer, look and smell so good.

but regret getting them now! and dread the syns lol

moisturizing time an my husky keeps trying to lick it off my leg!

Hahaha! :-D

It does smell really nice!! Its chocomania, But ive had a taste accidently and it is vile!! so have no clue what he likes it for lol

Back