Don't you just hate it when....

Dyjhiw your debating to get another fringe cut, ive had it done about 4 times the past few years and i get bored within a few months and it gets annoying and i clip it back lol when will i ever learn, i just love fringes!

Dyjhiw your debating to get another fringe cut, ive had it done about 4 times the past few years and i get bored within a few months and it gets annoying and i clip it back lol when will i ever learn, i just love fringes!

You can get those little clip in fringes on ebay for around £3 lol... that may solve your prob xxx

Maybe in the morn..... after anotha couple bootleg breezers I will be passed out lol.... no chance haha....xxx

You've been on the knicker loosener tonight ;) lol x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

DYJHIW you have been back from your hols for a week and despite all good intentions you just cant get your head back into it. Today I have no interest in healthy food whatsoever, Ive had 2 cups of tea and 3 fig rolls, I have a joint of beef and a gammon joint cooking in the oven and I just know Im gonna want to dip some bread in the beef juices when cooked arghhhhhhhhhhhhh. Then out on the drink tonight and tomorrow, just hoping WI on wed wont be too shocking

dyjhiw you have a horrible dream about yourself getting your target weight and your personality went with the weight and you were a totally different person (not in a good way either) never dreamt anything like it before, scary!!!!!

DYJHIW you have been back from your hols for a week and despite all good intentions you just cant get your head back into it. Today I have no interest in healthy food whatsoever, Ive had 2 cups of tea and 3 fig rolls, I have a joint of beef and a gammon joint cooking in the oven and I just know Im gonna want to dip some bread in the beef juices when cooked arghhhhhhhhhhhhh. Then out on the drink tonight and tomorrow, just hoping WI on wed wont be too shocking

I love fig biscuits & tend not to buy them too often as I'll just eat them all.

My DYJIW for today are:-

You buy 4 pkts of scan bran at class today & ask how much, the young girl (about 15) gets the calculator & says £4.80, what the heck are they teaching kids at school for her to need a calc for that!!!!!!!!!!!

Also whilst at class today I see somebody for the old group in the midst of conversation she says, so you won't know the Thursday class has moved venue then, erm no I didn't, how rude of the consultant not to text me & let me know, apparently she only told people at class, another target member went to the old venue on Thursday as she didn't know, she texted the consultant & didn't even get a reply, well that's at least 3 members she lost.

And today, on a roll here!! Driving back home the person in front of you goes over the railway crossing when their exit isn't free, can you believe it, there is no way I'd put myself in that sort of danger.

Dyjhiw you get all the way to sainsburys and OH announces he forgot his wallet. I left purse at home as he was paying so off home we go. Pulled the drivers sea forwards to get something out the back and there is his wallet! God knows how it ended up under my seat!

We've done that before... but we had a full trolly of shopping at the check out with jack with us and id left my purse at home (ben had taken dome mobey to pop to the shop and not put it back in my bag). Shouldnt have been a problem as ben has a second card for our account so we could have just paid using that... but he'd left his wallet at home because he never had to pay for anything because he was out of work. I was FURIOUS at him! The whole reason we have a second card is for instances like that where one of us forgets or loses a card, but the fact he'd purposely not brought it really pi*sed me off! So I ended up leaving him and jack at the supermarket whilst I had to drive the normally 20 minute drive (but it was rush hour) home to get my purse and then drive back, all the while trying to rush because I was still breast feeding at that point and knew jack would need feeding soon. It was such a pain and I was so embarrassed! Xx

DYJHIW you're pale and a redhead. Sunburn doesn't get any easier!

DYJHIW you're pale and a redhead. Sunburn doesn't get any easier!

Argh I feel your pale to sunburn pain. I burnt through factor 30 yesterday and today I've burnt my scalp through my hair! (Hat on order - I wear one on holiday but only because I don't know anyone lol!)

Ouch!

image-576410529.jpg

Back