Don't you just hate it when....

DYJHIW your phone bills go out, and yours is only 1.34 over the line rental, yet somehow the OH's is 56quid more!! Not amused! :(

Last edited:
DYJHIW your phone bills go out, and yours is only 1.34 over the line rental, yet somehow the OH's is 56quid more!! Not amused! :(

How the hell did he managed that? Surely you can get an itemised bill from the company?

You hold a door open for someone and they don't even look at you nevermind say thank you! How rude!

You hold a door open for someone and they don't even look at you nevermind say thank you! How rude!

I normally shout you're welcome! After them lol or when someone bumps into you and ignores u I shout excuse me! :-D

DYJHIW your little one comes up stairs all proud saying he's eaten your last cereal bar with the chocolate and marshmallows, so you text boyfriend asking why he would give him one of my hifi's, only to come downstairs and see it was a brunch bar he'd given him (which are boyfriends bars) gave me a fright!

DYJHIW your little one comes up stairs all proud saying he's eaten your last cereal bar with the chocolate and marshmallows, so you text boyfriend asking why he would give him one of my hifi's, only to come downstairs and see it was a brunch bar he'd given him (which are boyfriends bars) gave me a fright!

Ha ha! My boyfriend text the other day to say he had a nice chocolate bar and I thought how random to tell me. Wasn't till I got home to find he was actually referring to my hifi berry bars! Git! Xx

Ha ha! My boyfriend text the other day to say he had a nice chocolate bar and I thought how random to tell me. Wasn't till I got home to find he was actually referring to my hifi berry bars! Git! Xx

I thought it was odd as my boyfriend usually wouldn't dare touch them himself never mind give them to little one lol, I'm very protective ;)

I told him in future he can give him the aldi 70cal ones if little one runs out of his, as I don't think he really wanted to part with his brunch bar lol.

Back