Don't you just hate it when....

Where do you need to go today in it hun?? Could hubby not drive instead??? Xxxx

I don't need to go out today but tomorrow and all week I have to drive to work and right now I just don't feel like I can get in the car :(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I don't need to go out today but tomorrow and all week I have to drive to work and right now I just don't feel like I can get in the car :(

Don't rush yourself hun! Take your time.... If you're not ready, you're not ready. You'll only start to panic and that's not what you want! Could Gaz give you a lift till you feel up to it?? Taxi maybe?? Although they are expensive xxxx

Don't rush yourself hun! Take your time.... If you're not ready, you're not ready. You'll only start to panic and that's not what you want! Could Gaz give you a lift till you feel up to it?? Taxi maybe?? Although they are expensive xxxx

My journey to work is 40 mins so would be too expensive. Gaz has said he will come out in the car with me later to try and help me feel less anxious xxx

DYJHIW.... You are worrying about having to get in the car again tomorrow after a crash last night :(

Take it easy & go somewhere you're familiar with & know will be quiet, if need be get OH to drive there & you drive back.

...... When you've been outbid on a leather sofa on Ebay :-(

Grrrrrrrrrr, seeing as I still need to replace the iPad I lost on hols, I've been looking at them on ebay & they are surprisingly reasonably priced.

DYJHIW, OH trims his hairy chest, oh yes, why I have to ask would he do that, only this time he had 'number 1' on the trimmer instead of 'number 2', hmmmmmmmmmmmm he now has a short patch, I've told him to stop trimming it, silly billy:rolleyes:

DYJHIW.... You are worrying about having to get in the car again tomorrow after a crash last night :(

I can see why you have to do this hun, its a case of being cruel to be kind, if you keep putting it off you wont ever do it. Flabtofit was in an accident weeks ago and she was exactly the same, but she went out I think it was the next day just to get her back behind the wheel. Your bound to be anxious, just take your time, doesnt matter if idiots want to overtake u etc let em. Gaz will be with you for reassurance, just take it easy. xx

I can see why you have to do this hun, its a case of being cruel to be kind, if you keep putting it off you wont ever do it. Flabtofit was in an accident weeks ago and she was exactly the same, but she went out I think it was the next day just to get her back behind the wheel. Your bound to be anxious, just take your time, doesnt matter if idiots want to overtake u etc let em. Gaz will be with you for reassurance, just take it easy. xx

Thank you Hun xxxx

Thank you Hun xxxx

Hope you are ok, even if you just sit at the wheel for a few moments then start the engine and drive a short distance

Back