Don't you just hate it when....

Very sorry to hear that and such a young age too :( xx

People in the dentist waiting room can't control their brats.

I don't think it's cute, I don't want it touching me and I certainly don't want to hear it squawking ffs!!

I don't think it's cute, I don't want it touching me and I certainly don't want to hear it squawking ffs!!

I'm with you on this one, but generally what irritates me is people not controlling their brats full stop. We went out for a meal recently and I couldn't get over how many people allowed their children to run around, grrrrrrrr.

I'm with you on this one, but generally what irritates me is people not controlling their brats full stop. We went out for a meal recently and I couldn't get over how many people allowed their children to run around, grrrrrrrr.

Yeah it bugs me too.

Although I have children, I'm not a kiddy person. Don't want to see/hear other people's (I know that's totally impractical, so don't expect it), but there is also a time and a place! X

Me and my OH went for a pub lunch the other day and it was all round picnic benches. The people in the table next to us let their kid jump from table to table running along the bench and table top, that people were sitting at trying to eat their lunch! Was sat trying to eat and this kid jumped on our bench and table top several times! Trouble is you don't want to say anything coz the parents are likely to punch you or something. Garrrr.

Me and my OH went for a pub lunch the other day and it was all round picnic benches. The people in the table next to us let their kid jump from table to table running along the bench and table top, that people were sitting at trying to eat their lunch! Was sat trying to eat and this kid jumped on our bench and table top several times! Trouble is you don't want to say anything coz the parents are likely to punch you or something. Garrrr.

OMG that's horrendous, I would have said something, I would have mentioned it to the staff for them to say something to the parents.

oops Jess, hope they are dry now

When the baking tray that the kids tea was on wasn't in the oven right so when you opened the door to check it it all fell out onto the floor :(
Yes they soon dried off lol..

I was like nooooooooooooooooooooo, then thought bugger it I had just cleaned so shoved it quickly on the tray & served it lol, burnt my fingers like but I will live & hopefully the kids will too lol
Ooops thats happened with me but since id leaned the floor i shoved it back in too lol. glad im not the only one!! x

DYJHIW - you have a cracking weekend away with the girls and then get a text tonight to tell you one of the girls partners died suddenly this morning :( they think it was a heart attack he was only 48
:O thats awful news :( These things are so scary .. xx

i hate this too! Ive a son Jacob whos few weeks turned 2. The most he does when were out is say hiya to other people, but i wouldnt let him climbing all over everything or screaming, touching others etc! I know a few ladies who are TTC and it breaks their hearts when these things happen so you just dont know how that other person is!

OMG that's horrendous, I would have said something, I would have mentioned it to the staff for them to say something to the parents.

I know, we shoulda have said something but I didn't fancy the look of he parents. It even annoyed my very laid back OH so must have been bad. Then they came and took out salt without asking cheeky *******

.. Starving but no low synable snack in! (i really need to have a good search on different low syn things!)

When kids come home from a birthday party & there all scoffing a giant piece of chocolate cake! I'm not jealous (honest!)

DUJHIW... when you do an unexpected mass clean of the house and end up with bleach over your favourite jeggings! :-(

oh no not good :/

You cant stop eating the yummy food from the disco - oops oh well

Back