Don't you just hate it when....

DYJHIW your chavvy neighbours are having a bbq and all you can hear is crappy dance music, shouting (they cannot talk at normal person voice levels) and every other word is a swear word (even the 4 year old kid). Makes it very hard to sit and relax in my garden on this amazing sunny day. Other people are annoying!! :p

... been that busy past 2 weeks, ive missed been on here!

Dyjhiw someone takes ages to arrange to collect an item they purchased from you on ebay! How long is it reasonable to leave it before nagging!?

hmm if its collection id message asap item won, then if still no reply by evening/next day i would again!

They won it last sun, heard nothing so messaged them in week and they took my number and adress but ive not heard any more! ?

Oh that would annoy me. I'd msg them and say your off on hols or something so need it picked up by Monday evening or you will have to re-list x

They won it last sun, heard nothing so messaged them in week and they took my number and adress but ive not heard any more! ?

That case yes i would!! If not collected in few days id put up for sale again x

DYJHIW... you're only 1 pound off losing a stone and your OH takes you away for the weekend to an upmarket B+B, serving lots of homemade goodies and meals in restaurants on both nights!! It was bloody lovely though! :D

Kathy

Dyjhiw the fact that the what's for tea, breakfast and lunch threads are in one of the sub forums. The threads barely get any replies anymore, I love seeing pics of people's meals and seeing what others are having but now they're in there people don't post as much :(

Dyjhiw the fact that the what's for tea, breakfast and lunch threads are in one of the sub forums. The threads barely get any replies anymore, I love seeing pics of people's meals and seeing what others are having but now they're in there people don't post as much :(

Did they get moved recently?
I'm subscribed to them so post when have something different so don't post as often maybe that's part of why others don't?
A lot of threads don't get as many posts now I think it could be to do with people using phones and apps more but who knows x

Oh that would annoy me. I'd msg them and say your off on hols or something so need it picked up by Monday evening or you will have to re-list x

That case yes i would!! If not collected in few days id put up for sale again x
I messaged and said for them to make contact or I would re-list and then they got in touch and are supposed to be coming tonight.

Think some of this may be down to mobile apps as well as people read the stuff but don't reply and then forget to act on it x

Back