Don't you just hate it when....

Maybe everyone is on holidays.......................

Dyjhiw you have a bit of time away from mins and the first few posts you respond to get blunt and sh#tty replies. Remember why I stopped bothering now! Not like it used to be here :(

I know what you mean but I think sometimes it's hard to work out how people are coming across online. When I post on forums, I do really think out my posts because I worry about whether I'm coming across as rude, *****y etc. maybe some people just don't think about it and how their post might be perceived.

I used to like reading your food diary by the way, will you be updating it again? :)

Dyjhiw you have a bit of time away from mins and the first few posts you respond to get blunt and sh#tty replies. Remember why I stopped bothering now! Not like it used to be here :(

Awwwwwww that's a shame, I take it personally when I get sh1tty replies, I also take time to read what I've wrote & hope it comes across ok.

I know what you mean but I think sometimes it's hard to work out how people are coming across online. When I post on forums, I do really think out my posts because I worry about whether I'm coming across as rude, *****y etc. maybe some people just don't think about it and how their post might be perceived.

I used to like reading your food diary by the way, will you be updating it again? :)

Yeah I dint think many people do. Extra punctuation etc can make such a difference to the tone of the post, I read mine through twice too, well unless I'm replying to one of the above haha!
Thanks hun, I will be soon. Just so busy the moment. I'm a nanny and the mum has just had twins a week ago so I'm working all hours with little time off. Will get back to updating when our feet touch the ground! Loving it but busy busy! Xx

Awwwwwww that's a shame, I take it personally when I get sh1tty replies, I also take time to read what I've wrote & hope it comes across ok.

Yeah I do too, only trying to help! Not nice is it hun? Makes you wonder why you bother! I also read through a few times before posting but not many seem to. Hope you're well anyway xx

Hey was wondering about you the other day and thinking I hadn't seen any posts from you nice to see you posting even if you aren't happy!

I tried to have a nose at the post you might be talking about and if it was the one about milk I'm not sure it was meant as offensively as it comes across? I think its meant as a warning to you about the possible syns in milk but the punctuation makes it seem a but harsh? but I may be wrong lol x

Hey was wondering about you the other day and thinking I hadn't seen any posts from you nice to see you posting even if you aren't happy!

I tried to have a nose at the post you might be talking about and if it was the one about milk I'm not sure it was meant as offensively as it comes across? I think its meant as a warning to you about the possible syns in milk but the punctuation makes it seem a but harsh? but I may be wrong lol x

Hi Emsie x
I'm ok just been so busy as said above! So happy with everything else at the moment, work is going great and finally things are going my way so it just bugged me a bit that the first few messages I replied to got snappy (or what appeared to be) replies. Milk was one, I think you're right it's the punctuation but it did bug me. Tired and a bit emotional so let it get to me I think x

Hi Emsie x
I'm ok just been so busy as said above! So happy with everything else at the moment, work is going great and finally things are going my way so it just bugged me a bit that the first few messages I replied to got snappy (or what appeared to be) replies. Milk was one, I think you're right it's the punctuation but it did bug me. Tired and a bit emotional so let it get to me I think x

Glad work is going great etc Think we have all had replies like that but don't let it keep you away x

Yeah I dint think many people do. Extra punctuation etc can make such a difference to the tone of the post, I read mine through twice too, well unless I'm replying to one of the above haha!
Thanks hun, I will be soon. Just so busy the moment. I'm a nanny and the mum has just had twins a week ago so I'm working all hours with little time off. Will get back to updating when our feet touch the ground! Loving it but busy busy! Xx

Totally agree, how it's punctuated can really affect how a post comes across.

Wow that sounds like hard work! Sounds lovely though and I bet you're enjoying getting to know them and everything. Hope it continues to go well and look forward to reading your diary when you get a chance to do it again :)

Everyone seems touchy tonight.Why didn't you just report post to be removed seeing she posted it again in the right place.

Its no surprised people are touchy with replies like this one! "Why didn't you just report it" is hardly friendly! Don't mean to speak for emsie but maybe she hasn't seen the post in the correct place and was pointing out to the poster where it would be best answered? Its no wonder so many people are leaving the atmosphere round here lately

Back