Don't you just hate it when....

... When it's just started to pour down with rain and we need to empty the garage on the driveway to sort out the leaking freezer and get the sopping wet smelly carpet out or there... Grrr! X

DYJHIW DD has a major problem the whole village knows about but OH only know what he needs to know, but the real DYJHIW is my daughter called the police out last night, she lives alone, had her door broken & a window smashed, is assaulted, calls the police & nothing, just a crime number, they dont even bother to come out to her, grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I hope your daughter is ok Michelle that is a disgusting attitude from the police and I hope whoever caused the problem gets whats coming to them too

DYJHIW DD has a major problem the whole village knows about but OH only know what he needs to know, but the real DYJHIW is my daughter called the police out last night, she lives alone, had her door broken & a window smashed, is assaulted, calls the police & nothing, just a crime number, they dont even bother to come out to her, grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Oh hon that's awful hope she is sorted soon :(

When you book a weekend break before Xmas, and now OH deems it a waste of money and that he's not going. Despite the fact he agreed to book it and I've already paid for it which means I'll lose £400! X

When you book a weekend break before Xmas, and now OH deems it a waste of money and that he's not going. Despite the fact he agreed to book it and I've already paid for it which means I'll lose £400! X

He's obviously have PMT today hun - he will go just ignore him. Men can be such a$$holes lol

I hope your daughter is ok Michelle that is a disgusting attitude from the police and I hope whoever caused the problem gets whats coming to them too

Hopefully they will get what they deserve, apparently he's already known to the police & brags about the amount of times he's been in prison, scumbag! x

Oh hon that's awful hope she is sorted soon :(

Me too x

... When you're having a really s**t day :-(

Awwwwww hope it has started to get better x

Go on your own or take a friend, that's what I'd do, maybe once you say you're going alone he'll change his mind & join you x

Dyjhiw theres a cake screaming your name from the kitchen but you are trying to resist until after tomorrow's weigh in!

Oooh try to hold off until after WI. Visualise yourself having it after a great WI tomorrow.
If you eat it tonight you'll be wondering tomorrow if you could've lost more if you resisted xx

Dyjhiw there aren't enough hours in the day to do everything you need to do!

or should i say - aren't enough hours in the day when you have the energy to do everything you need to do!

Back