Don't you just hate it when....

Yay, that's good news x

When your train is delayed so you miss your connection and it's nearly an hour until the next one, you're cold, tired and feeling lousy and you just wanna get to your mums house so she can look after you for the weekend!

I have just had to admit I've got a shopping problem and no not with clothes with FOOD I'm in the asda every 2 days ADDICTED i havnt been able to drive and have had hubby up the wall haha he's gone to bed with our son and I just sneaked out felt like I was sneaking on a night out Hahahaha oh well got all my veggies fruit and some snacks for tomorrow nights cofactors I'm sorted ;-) ;-) ;-) XxX

Last edited:
... When you have the chance of a lovely lie in (no dog to let out) and you're wide awake at 6am Grrr xx
I'm with you on that one! I usually get up up at 5.30 and look forward to a lie in on the weekends but no I'm awake early! Tomorrow morning I have to ferry my daughter about, need to leave the house at 8.30 - so no lie again!

Well come the blackout you'll be ok, lol!!!!!!!!

DYJHIW I've been to fatty club this morning & somebody was grumbling on how they struggle with lunch, not enough time to eat, so we're all giving her ideas on quick SW lunches & you just know they won't try any, they just sat there, nodded & it was all half hearted.

When you catch your mum about to cook your chips in the deep fat fryer, stop her and ask her to use the actifry, then she uses the wrong oil! She's supposed to be doing SW too, I'm convinced she's trying to sabotage us both! GRRR

When you get the urge to eat crap but i settled on a doughnut peach a plum and an alpin light I almost opened a pack of rich tea and probably would have eaten half the pack or more hurry up tea time ;-) X

Last edited:
Back