Don't you just hate it when....

DYJHIW someone told you they couldn't reply to your invite " because, well, we just don't like to plan things in advance just go if we feel like it at the time... Then you see on bleddy fb they are planning their birthday party and it isn't until August... Full of it some folks... Needless to say Kev and I can't possibly send a RSVP because we don't like to plan that far in advance... lol...xx

from the dark side with love xx

DYJHIW someone told you they couldn't reply to your invite " because, well, we just don't like to plan things in advance just go if we feel like it at the time... Then you see on bleddy fb they are planning their birthday party and it isn't until August... Full of it some folks... Needless to say Kev and I can't possibly send a RSVP because we don't like to plan that far in advance... lol...xx

from the dark side with love xx

Know what you mean.

Dyjhiw I've been planning hubbys surprise 30th party for months, yet now it's this weekend some friends can't make it for no reason!! Fedup of inviting certain people as they always bail on us@

Know what you mean.

Dyjhiw I've been planning hubbys surprise 30th party for months, yet now it's this weekend some friends can't make it for no reason!! Fedup of inviting certain people as they always bail on us@

Awww Jess he will still be chuffed you have put a lot of time and effort into making it a special day/night for him. Its their loss.

It happens all the time, we did the same for daughters wedding, paid £400 for 3 mini buses to pick people up to bring them to the night time do and ..... 1 person got on the bus!!! Still had to pay them cos it wasnt the companies fault ppl just didnt turn up. There was no phone call no text nothing to say they couldnt./wouldnt be coming or why I was massively peed off that day I can tell ya

Awww Jess he will still be chuffed you have put a lot of time and effort into making it a special day/night for him. Its their loss.

It happens all the time, we did the same for daughters wedding, paid £400 for 3 mini buses to pick people up to bring them to the night time do and ..... 1 person got on the bus!!! Still had to pay them cos it wasnt the companies fault ppl just didnt turn up. There was no phone call no text nothing to say they couldnt./wouldnt be coming or why I was massively peed off that day I can tell ya
Omg really????

Know what you mean.

Aww hun, hope the party goes well x

We have people that invite us to things and we don't always want to go, it's not because we don't like people but its not our sort of thing, it's hard, we also have friends that we invite to everything and would love them to cone and they never do and its frustrating.

We have both our 40th celebrations this year and maybe I should bear all this in mind when planning lol x

Omg really????

Yeah hun - the buses turned up at the venue, 1 person so I said to the drivers well your wasting your time sending 3 buses back to pick up for 1 person so dont bother, he said well you have paid us now, its too late to take on any other jobs so we have to run empty!! I said but your wasting diesel and time, cant you just give us a little discount and not send 2 buses back. He said no can do!! now how can that make sense I ask ya

Yeah hun - the buses turned up at the venue, 1 person so I said to the drivers well your wasting your time sending 3 buses back to pick up for 1 person so dont bother, he said well you have paid us now, its too late to take on any other jobs so we have to run empty!! I said but your wasting diesel and time, cant you just give us a little discount and not send 2 buses back. He said no can do!! now how can that make sense I ask ya
Jobs worths lol

Bloody heck texty I'd be well peed off!!

Yeah just sorting final touches up, paying for buffet tomorrow, got my sister and mum collecting and getting cupcakes banners balloons etc :) cannot wait! X

Bloody heck texty I'd be well peed off!!

Yeah just sorting final touches up, paying for buffet tomorrow, got my sister and mum collecting and getting cupcakes banners balloons etc :) cannot wait! X

Awww it will all go well hun dont stress, its not good for you or baby xx

Awww it will all go well hun dont stress, its not good for you or baby xx

I'm doing ok actually now... I'm not doing much tbh lol. Booked and invited everyone. Family decorating venue, picking cakes up, and I've the venue do buffet as easier!
My job now is to get rob there without suspicion lol. As it's not somewhere we'd usually go fir a meal. My excuse tomorrow will be there's a buffet and I've booked/deposit down as a friend recommended after she went other week ;)

Dyjhiw you have a banging head :(
Hope you feel better soon x

...Mother Nature is determined to ruin your plans of a good weight loss! SO bloated and up 2.5lb since Tuesday, grrr!!

Back