Don't you just hate it when....

dyjhiw someone hadn't put the top on the hundreds & thousands properly in your cupboard and you open it and they all fall all over kitchen floor.... :mad:

DYJHIW

You go for another segment of satsuma but its all gone!

Dyjhiw your niece gets beaten up at school by 2 feral little children & their 'punishment' is 2 days each in seclusion. Absolute joke.

That seems a bizarre reason. How old are the kids hun?

14 Emsie. I really can't believe the school think that 2 days is a reasonable punishment. They've sent her Facebook messages saying 'why don't you cut your wrists & die' I think my sisters going to take those to the police to see if anything can be done.

14 Emsie. I really can't believe the school think that 2 days is a reasonable punishment. They've sent her Facebook messages saying 'why don't you cut your wrists & die' I think my sisters going to take those to the police to see if anything can be done.

Best she does it now hun - too many stories to be read about internet bullying and the consequences that follow, its not just school kids that bully its adults too. Maybe she should stay off FB for a while till things calm down. Surely the police should act on that alone

Back