Don't you just hate it when....

DYJHIW your in agony with your back - it feels bruised and tender :cry:

Awwwwwwwww, that hospital appointment can't come soon enough xx

When you have no summery clothes that fit and you have no money until payday to buy any! even my bloody sandals are too big cos my feet have shrunk

Dyjhiw... Backache!!! Ouch :(

Sent from my HTC One X using MiniMins

DYHIW You buy laughing cow BLUE CHEESE triangles and then when you open it it's full of NORMAL ones :mad:. I'm in such a bad mood today I actually went on their website and complained :rolleyes:

DYHIW You buy laughing cow BLUE CHEESE triangles and then when you open it it's full of NORMAL ones :mad:. I'm in such a bad mood today I actually went on their website and complained :rolleyes:

That would REALLY get on my wick. The normal ones aren't nice!

Omg I'd be peed off too!! And I always complain :p
Get so much free stuff lol.
(Asda delivered the wrong mince before and it wasn't on the subs. Called as it wasnt the low fat stuff and they gave me a free delivery voucher & £5 voucher too)
They might give you some vouchers! X

Dyjhiw you find plastic in my sugarsnap peas from Tesco!!!!!

...you have less than £20 to last you until payday. I've never wanted it to be Monday so much in my life - seriously broke!!

Back