Don't you just hate it when....

DYJHIW .............. you find out, the lovely Robin Williams has died! I was really shocked. Such a good actor and, by all accounts, a lovely man too. How totally devastating for his family.

RIP Robin Williams

Kathy

......... It's the final dog training session tomorrow, sob!

My weighloss just is on a no go. STS this week... I've still over 5st to lose so what's going on?? :( :'(

My consultant has suggested I do a week on EE since I've mainly been doing red plan....

Oh Jess it's frustrating! Keep going as happy holidays says try success express

Hang in there Jess it wil come x

I agree try EE, or chuck in a few SE days/meals you're food always looks good so it's not that they're not SW meals.

Oh Jess it's frustrating! Keep going as happy holidays says try success express

Yeah I've not a clue what's going on!! I measure everything for healthy extras, syns on sauces etc so it's not because of that. As you said my meals are all sw friendly. I even did a diary for myself to see of I was doing it wrong which obviously I wasn't. I know the diet in, out and back to front with it almost 3 years I've been attending!!

He's told me not to go success express... Which tbh a meal a day is anyway as either lunch or tea has been a huge salad as I enjoy them!!

Removed my mini goal too as no way il hit that now, not when I've only lost 2lb in 5 weeks! :(

Yeah I've not a clue what's going on!! I measure everything for healthy extras, syns on sauces etc so it's not because of that. As you said my meals are all sw friendly. I even did a diary for myself to see of I was doing it wrong which obviously I wasn't. I know the diet in, out and back to front with it almost 3 years I've been attending!! He's told me not to go success express... Which tbh a meal a day is anyway as either lunch or tea has been a huge salad as I enjoy them!! Removed my mini goal too as no way il hit that now, not when I've only lost 2lb in 5 weeks! :(

So sorry to hear you are feeling disheartened, maybe try EE to see if that helps you lose, big hug Hun, keep going and it will happen x

Yeah I've not a clue what's going on!! I measure everything for healthy extras, syns on sauces etc so it's not because of that. As you said my meals are all sw friendly. I even did a diary for myself to see of I was doing it wrong which obviously I wasn't. I know the diet in, out and back to front with it almost 3 years I've been attending!! He's told me not to go success express... Which tbh a meal a day is anyway as either lunch or tea has been a huge salad as I enjoy them!! Removed my mini goal too as no way il hit that now, not when I've only lost 2lb in 5 weeks! :(
Sorry to hear the losses have slowed Hun, I found that when I did slimming world, I had to switch it to calorie counting for a bit to lose the last bit of weight. Good luck xx

So sorry to hear you are feeling disheartened, maybe try EE to see if that helps you lose, big hug Hun, keep going and it will happen x
Thank you.I'm surprised I'm still sticking to it! I'd of turned to food by now as I'm annoyed.. x

Sorry to hear the losses have slowed Hun, I found that when I did slimming world, I had to switch it to calorie counting for a bit to lose the last bit of weight. Good luck xx
That's the thing I've still atleast 5 stone to go :/ so wasn't expecting it to slow yet. Been considering a different diet xx

Sorry to hear that Jess :-(

Your body may just be plateauing for a while to balance out your big loss post pregnancy. Stick with it, you're sure to see results soon xx

DYJHIW.......you've just clicked a virtual button on the computer screen, which you know will instantly make £3,610 zoom out of your account, just to pay for a bloody funeral plan!! :O Oh well, at least I can RIP knowing everything is sorted now! Could just think of lots of LOVELY ways I could have spent that amount of money instead!! :(

Kathy

DYJHIW.......you've just clicked a virtual button on the computer screen, which you know will instantly make £3,610 zoom out of your account, just to pay for a bloody funeral plan!! :O Oh well, at least I can RIP knowing everything is sorted now! Could just think of lots of LOVELY ways I could have spent that amount of money instead!! :(

Kathy

Blimey Kathy! Hope you won't be rip for a while!

No, Emsie - not thinking of popping off just yet ..... hopefully! :D x

I know what you mean, cavegirl but looking at how much the price has gone up just over the last ten years, I wanted to sort it now. Admittedly, I wouldn't have done it if it wasn't for the fact that an elderly relative left me some money two years ago, from which I've saved some, bought myself a much needed car, given a bit to my partner and two grown-up children and am going to renew some parts of my kitchen. The amount I spent today I had put aside from the inheritance and just thought, while I was on school holidays, I'll get it sorted. One of the main reasons though, as well, was I wanted all the organisation in place so I know everyone else will be ok. God, that sounds very sanctimonious and virtuous of me!! Sorry! :D

Kathy x

Kathy

Bloody hell, Emsie! Just realised how morbid that bit sounded about RIP! I actually meant (jokingly) that I can RIP at the moment, at home, now it's finally sorted out! :D x

Back