Don't you just hate it when....

DYJHIW....you are making a Syn Free chicken curry and get half-way through it when you discover you have no chopped tomatoes and the shops are already shut, with it being Sunday evening!! Have had to use a tin of tomato soup instead so, goodness knows how it'll taste and it now contains Syns!! :S

Kathy x

DYJHIW....you are making a Syn Free chicken curry and get half-way through it when you discover you have no chopped tomatoes and the shops are already shut, with it being Sunday evening!! Have had to use a tin of tomato soup instead so, goodness knows how it'll taste and it now contains Syns!! :S

Kathy x

Awww Kathy thats pants! did you not have any passata? x

DYJHIW it's Sunday night and you've already got that Monday morning feeling :/

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

No, nothing like that at all! Usually my cupboards are full with chopped tomatoes! Anyway, it tasted ok - just annoying it will have a Syn value, especially as I'd used them up at lunch time on a Mr Kipling Bakewell Tart - 9.5 Syns!! :S Oh, well. It'll make me check the cupboard properly before I go shopping next time! :D

Hope you're ok, Sheila, after all the horrid stuff you've had to cope with. Take care. xx

When you've lost your voice and your OH keeps shouting from the kitchen and gets irritated when you don't answer! For Gods sake man I can't and it hurts to try!

Just can't warm up :(

Dyjhiw someone tells you to do something in a patronising manner which you have done and its the reason you were contacting them in the first place!

Grrrrrrrrrrrrr, I dislike people like that.

DYJHIW home alone with kids in bed and hubby away for next 6weeks soooooo bored taking all my will power not to eat everything in the kitchen

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Back