Don't you just hate it when....

DYJHIW Men, 'nuff said!!!

When you send a friend a gift and they post it on FB but won't say who it's from because they have friends on their list who don't get on with me, and they don't want to upset them... Makes me feel like they are ashamed to still be my friend...

When you send a friend a gift and they post it on FB but won't say who it's from because they have friends on their list who don't get on with me, and they don't want to upset them... Makes me feel like they are ashamed to still be my friend...

For goodness sake that's so insensitive, I'd be inclined to add a comment 'glad you like it'!!! friend may remove your post but it could be there for while for others to see. Its your friends problem and not yours and she wouldn't be your friend if she didn't want to be.

For goodness sake that's so insensitive, I'd be inclined to add a comment 'glad you like it'!!! friend may remove your post but it could be there for while for others to see. Its your friends problem and not yours and she wouldn't be your friend if she didn't want to be.

I did exactly that and she did delete it! Well you know that means my patience is at an end with her now... They'll be no more gifts for her! X

Back