Don't you just hate it when....

Lonestitcher said:
DYJHIW people leave cryptic messages on DYJHIW and you're dying to know what it's about!!!??!

(Yes bevhunter1986, I'm staring straight at YOUR avatar!!!!)

;)

parfittaroles said:

ha ha!!! Basically my bf on his return is planning a big surprise for me when he gets home! He stupidly told my friend who is awful at keeping secrets though she's doing rather well!

I HATE surprises!!! So I grilled her whenever I gotit right she started giggling and saying I can't say! I said I've guessed it haven't I bloody knew what it was before you did!

She just said I haven't told you anything I've kept my promise!!

She's right she didn't tell me coz my bf clearly doesn't realise that I am freaking awesome and coz I'm an ex copper I have a detective in me and I read way deep into his clues/hints!

Though if I'm honest I still will be awesomely surprised coz it doesn't seem real that's what it is. Does that make sense! I can't say what it is on here incase he may see! :/

bevhunter1986 said:
ha ha!!! Basically my bf on his return is planning a big surprise for me when he gets home! He stupidly told my friend who is awful at keeping secrets though she's doing rather well!

I HATE surprises!!! So I grilled her whenever I gotit right she started giggling and saying I can't say! I said I've guessed it haven't I bloody knew what it was before you did!

She just said I haven't told you anything I've kept my promise!!

She's right she didn't tell me coz my bf clearly doesn't realise that I am freaking awesome and coz I'm an ex copper I have a detective in me and I read way deep into his clues/hints!

Though if I'm honest I still will be awesomely surprised coz it doesn't seem real that's what it is. Does that make sense! I can't say what it is on here incase he may see! :/

That's still cryptic! Are we all guessing the same thing?! X

Yeah you probably are!!

Considering my mate then started talking about weddings to me for an hour!

Seriously I've known her for years and we've never talked 'weddings'! Hmmmmmm

Dujhiw you have an assignment to do that involves doing a 3000 word essay alongside two leaflets & other bits and bobs. I'm stuck at 100 words lol

DYJHIW you are starving and need the oven to make your dinner, but your parents are using it so you can't?! Hello dinner at 8pm! AGAIN!!

Need to start a rota or something :(

You have had a migraine and finally feel up to cooking and all you fancy is fish and chips! So I'm having it with SW chips and carrot 'chips' and syn the fish!

I have onions with everything! It is a proper crisis lol x

Ed - maybe not with corn flakes! But I would have had them with my baked beans for breakfast!

You should have grown up with my mum, I thought Mash was supposed to have lumps in it...no not potato lumps onion!
Also onion in rice, all gravy, chicken.

Back