Don't you just hate it when....

Youve been up since 6am with the baby and you OH comes down the stairs after a lovely lie in till 9.. and start moaning and whinging. F**K OFF!

..when everyone is talking about the weekend and you are on nights for the whole lot!

When u can't afford to go to the hair dressers & ur fringe needs cut. So u decide to do it yourself & its crooked but you can't get it to how you want it!

Going to have to clip it up now lol

When you wait for the sky man to arrive and when he finally does, your body decides you have to pee. But can't go cus he's got the front door open and I have 2 wondering dogs.... I blame all the water I've drank today lol

When it's Friday afternoon, you're so looking forward to a cosy weekend and the last hour of work is dragging soooo much :sigh:

When it's Friday afternoon, you're so looking forward to a cosy weekend and the last hour of work is dragging soooo much :sigh:

I am so with you on this one!

I have no plans whatsoever this weekend, apart from a long overdue date with a glass of vino! And I can't wait - both for the wine and the weekend of no plans and doing as much or as little as I want and when!

Your sat in the dentist waiting room awaiting to have that big bloody needle then listen to the sound of drilling!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I am so with you on this one!

I have no plans whatsoever this weekend, apart from a long overdue date with a glass of vino! And I can't wait - both for the wine and the weekend of no plans and doing as much or as little as I want and when!

Ditto! Just waiting for a suitable hour to open the vino now!

It's not unknown to happen, but today it's a smidge too early yet!

Ditto! Just waiting for a suitable hour to open the vino now!

It's not unknown to happen, but today it's a smidge too early yet!

Whoops! I got in from work just before 5pm and it just attacked me, honest it did! Made it's way out of the wine box, into a glass and into my hand, just like that! Oh well, it is Friday after all! :D

DYJHIW your husband's wages always go into the bank 3 or 4 working days before the last working day of the month (even at Christmas), but you never normally rely on it just in case. This weekend it is your birthday on Sunday, you need the money to go out for your birthday meal, and yep, you've guessed it, for this month only... the money is not ****** in and therefore won't be in 'til Monday or Tuesday! :sigh:

DYJHIW you need a number 2 but cannot find a catalogue to read hahaha

Only read if not squeemish.

When you have pus coming from your belly button for a week, when you go to the walk in centre they take a swab you call the doctors who say there is nothing wrong, but you still have pus so they say come in for an appointment, which you do only to be told you have a major infection and are given very strong antibiotics which you now have to take and to top it all they say you should have had them on monday when you went to the walkin centre.

I'm sorry to say it but I think I smell horrible and are very serf concious as I work at a college and have to stand next to sitting students at belly level.

DYJHIW you read the pot above and get a bit of sick in your mouth hahaha

Aw get well soon x

DYJHIW you read the pot above and get a bit of sick in your mouth hahaha

Aw get well soon x

:cry:If you feel sick reading it how do you think I feel having to live with it for a week when the doctors would not do anything because they wanted to get the test results back.:mad:

Aw sending you get well wishes x

jo-85 said:
When u have a day off work with plans for a days shopping and the. Your friends party tonight, only to wake up with a migrane :( :( :( :(

Oh no. Hope you feel better soon x

I'm sorry to say it but I think I smell horrible and are very serf concious as I work at a college and have to stand next to sitting students at belly level.

this is a genuine idea for making you feel less self conscious, not some sarcastic quip just in case it offends, it's not meant to and I also send hugs and hopes for a speedy recovery BUT... have you thought of putting a ring of vaporub in a circle around your belly button? not in your button, just in a wide circle around it.

this is a genuine idea for making you feel less self conscious, not some sarcastic quip just in case it offends, it's not meant to and I also send hugs and hopes for a speedy recovery BUT... have you thought of putting a ring of vaporub in a circle around your belly button? not in your button, just in a wide circle around it.

Thank Flibsey:),
I do have a lovely can of Iodine spray which does help. Hopefully now I'm on the tablets it should get better.
No one has said anything but like most teenagers its better to snigger behind peoples back then say things out loud.
Never mind at least I can now be on the mend.:eek:

Back