Don't you just hate it when....

Lol to a whole conversation about poo!

missbehave76 said:
i know i proper contradicted myself heres me trying to act more lady like and once again i have to lower the tone hahah
my bad!

Shame on you, were going to have to send you to ladette to lady school! Lol

You know my biggest fear about giving birth is that I

A. Poo myself and

B. Have to be cut!

Scared!

Oh and just on topic dyjhiw you tell the Dr your getting a middle ear infection weds he says it will go by itself, Thursday night agony and I can only take useless paracetamols :( different Dr in the morning I think!

X x c

Dhjhiw people fail to see the irony in what they're saying on here... If I have to read one more "I think your last post was very rude, everyone's entitled to they're opinion" comment I think I might scream!

Ladies and gents of minimins if you want to just be agreed with get yourself a nodding dog and tell him your weight loss woes, if you want constructive advice then stay here but be prepared that some people have different ways of expressing themselves and what one person views as a bit of friendly banter and a lighthearted virtual kick up the arse someone else will take as cyber bullying! There isn't a wrong or right, we're all different people on here and most if the time we are only sharing a fraction of our lives in our posts so fellow members can only go on what's written in front of the as 9/10 we don't know the whole back story. I think we could all do with reminding ourselves this is meant to be a support forum, no one here us trying to upset, patronise or undermine anyone else, we all have good days and bad days so if you don't like the way something reads don't automatically assume the person posting is having a go or being deliberately horrible, it almost certainly isn't the case!

Phew! Rant over, and before anyone asks I'm not aiming this at anyone or any thread in particular, there just seems to be a lot if it about at the mo and it's driving me mad!

xxxxxxxx

MissSlinky2011 said:

A. Poo myself and

B. Have to be cut!

Scared!

Oh and just on topic dyjhiw you tell the Dr your getting a middle ear infection weds he says it will go by itself, Thursday night agony and I can only take useless paracetamols :( different Dr in the morning I think!

X x c

Believe me when ur in labour u will not care if u poo & midwives have seen it a zillion times before.

Also being cut, if u need to be to get baby out you'll do it...

I've done both & being cut saved mine & my boys lives!

big bear said:
Believe me when ur in labour u will not care if u poo & midwives have seen it a zillion times before.

Also being cut, if u need to be to get baby out you'll do it...

I've done both & being cut saved mine & my boys lives!

I know I would if I needed it but it still scares me lol! However I have le secret weapon from mothercare! A gel which you put on your perinium to help it stretch! Worth a try :D hehehe

MissSlinky2011 said:

A. Poo myself and

B. Have to be cut!

Scared!

X x c

I poo'd myself while in labour, lots lol, poor student midwife that's all I can say!!!!
And had to be cut too! :(

I'm back at docs too, either tomorrow or next week cos of ear infection, 5 days of strong antibiotics haven't done their job! And finished taking them days ago!! neither have the ibuprofen they told me take for the pain! I may as well have taken bloody smarties!! Lol
Hope u get sorted

MissSlinky2011 said:
I know I would if I needed it but it still scares me lol! However I have *le secret weapon from mothercare! A gel which you put on your perinium to help it stretch! Worth a try :D hehehe

*The following should be repeated in your head in a bad French accent! :D

mrstore said:
I poo'd myself while in labour, lots lol, poor student midwife that's all I can say!!!!
And had to be cut too! :(

I'm back at docs too, either tomorrow or next week cos of ear infection, 5 days of strong antibiotics haven't done their job! And finished taking them days ago!! neither have the ibuprofen they told me take for the pain! I may as well have taken bloody smarties!! Lol
Hope u get sorted

Ugh why are ear infections so bad! What irks me is I've suffered from a young age I know when I need medical assistance to clear it, why do Drs assume to know more about our bodies than we do?

I'd usually be on the co codomol but its a pregnant no no boo!

X x x

MissSlinky2011 said:
Ugh why are ear infections so bad! What irks me is I've suffered from a young age I know when I need medical assistance to clear it, why do Drs assume to know more about our bodies than we do?

I'd usually be on the co codomol but its a pregnant no no boo!

X x x

That sounds awful Hun. Hope you feel better soon x

kingleds said:
That sounds awful Hun. Hope you feel better soon x

Thank you hun, my four hours are up from the last paras are up but I'm usually severely sick with the hyperemisis at night so I'm debating if I should take them yet or not!

X x x

MissSlinky2011 said:
Thank you hun, my four hours are up from the last paras are up but I'm usually severely sick with the hyperemisis at night so I'm debating if I should take them yet or not!

X x x

I'd wait a bit, no point in taking them just yet if you're just gonna throw them back up again, I had hyperemisis so can definitely sympathise with you

kingleds said:
People on here have a COMPLETE sense of humour bypass.

I do hope that's not me :( I'm a bit dim but I try not to take offence or upset anyone xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

mrstore said:
I'd wait a bit, no point in taking them just yet if you're just gonna throw them back up again, I had hyperemisis so can definitely sympathise with you

Say a prayer for me I've tried clear chicken soup and a price of toast, I hope it stays in my belly!

X x x

Oh dear!! I go for a couple of hours I miss it all. I'm quite outspoken and I tend to upset people without knowing or let alone meaning it xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back