Don't you just hate it when....

Say a prayer for me I've tried clear chicken soup and a price of toast, I hope it stays in my belly!

X x x
Get some paracetamol suppositories from the doctor or the pharmacy. I also vomitted all the time. Big hug!

Muis said:
Get some paracetamol suppositories from the doctor or the pharmacy. I also vomitted all the time. Big hug!

I may need to do that! Thanks for the idea hun.

X x x

Say a prayer for me I've tried clear chicken soup and a price of toast, I hope it stays in my belly!

X x x

I know it's the last thing you want but eating a tiny bit every hour helps with M sickness, I lost 2 stone with my son and found hunger made it far worse.

MinkyDinky said:
What is the price of toast nowadays? Been so long since I had to buy some ;) xx

(don't you just love auto correct?)

Minks ;)

Lol what do you put in a toaster ;)

X x x

Shirleen said:
I know it's the last thing you want but eating a tiny bit every hour helps with M sickness, I lost 2 stone with my son and found hunger made it far worse.

Did you have hyperemisis then? I just want this to stay down or I have to go on a drip :(

kingleds said:
I don't think you've ever come over as dim!

Awwww thanks! I usually am maybe that just isn't apparent.....yet! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

MissSlinky2011 said:

X x x

Big love momma to be :) xxxxx

Did you have hyperemisis then? I just want this to stay down or I have to go on a drip :(

I don't know, I just thought it was worse with my son than with my Dort and never mentioned it!
But I weighed 2 stone less at the end of my pregnancy than I did at the beginning, but it was a loss I needed.

Everything made me sick, the weather man on the tv, pictures of food, My mother in laws new carpet made me throw up. Wallpaper paste (the smell), B&Q (we were decorating). Tea, coffee, cigarettes, i couldn't walk past pubs, and perfumes.

With Dort it was flowers, perfumes, sandwiches and tea, oh and a bloke I'd started seeing just before I realised I was pregnant. Carrot cake still makes me vom!

Shirleen said:
I don't know, I just thought it was worse with my son than with my Dort and never mentioned it!
But I weighed 2 stone less at the end of my pregnancy than I did at the beginning, but it was a loss I needed.

Everything made me sick, the weather man on the tv, pictures of food, My mother in laws new carpet made me throw up. Wallpaper paste (the smell), B&Q (we were decorating). Tea, coffee, cigarettes, i couldn't walk past pubs, and perfumes.

With Dort it was flowers, perfumes, sandwiches and tea, oh and a bloke I'd started seeing just before I realised I was pregnant. Carrot cake still makes me vom!

Oh dear, not much then lol.

With me there is nothing that sets me off, just having something in my tummy makes me sick :(

Oh dear, not much then lol.

With me there is nothing that sets me off, just having something in my tummy makes me sick :(

Seriously though babies are parasitic so s/he will be fine it's your health that suffers. Sickness is a good sign, not much comfort though!

But try eating a bite every half hour, literally a bite.

You think you can have a lie in on your day off but thinking about it you might have to make your bedroom presentable to ensure the sky engineer can access the sky box and dish and work out the flaming problem!

You also want a late night but you're drained and need sleep but know you'll be awake all night if you sleep now. X

Last edited:
bevhunter1986 said:
You think you can have a lie in on your day off but thinking about it you might have to make your bedroom presentable to ensure the sky engineer can access the sky box and dish and work out the flaming problem!

You also want a late night but you're drained and need sleep but know you'll be awake all night if you sleep now. X

Did you get the sky fixed? :) Skymen have seen it all,believe me ;)

it's so cold that you're sure icicles are forming on the tips of your fingers!

bloody hell it's cold!!!

You wake up at 4am yet again and can't get back to sleep.

You feel really poorly and were hoping and praying for a snow day so you could try and sleep this cold off but not one snowflake has fallen :-(

Bunnylush said:
Did you get the sky fixed? :) Skymen have seen it all,believe me ;)

Supposed to be coming today lovely x

Back