Don't you just hate it when....

Joanne24 said:
Same thing happened when Amy Winehouse died.

'Grieving' over a pair of junkies that could sing. SORRY but that's my opinion of them both!!

Glad to know there are some sensible people around.

MadameLaMinx said:
I'm sorry you lost your dad. I didn't know him personally, of course but I can still feel empathy for you.

And while you may not understand this, those of us whose lives have in some way been blessed by her music and from knowing of her, maybe not personally, but through her music and her presence on this earth have EVERY right to feel sad at her passing and express it however we feel it appropriate.

I'm sorry, but you don't get to decide what other people feel and think.

Agreed mlm.

Very sad to hear that someone has passed, whether it's related to drugs, suicide, murder or whatever it is still sad, and one death doesn't deserve less mourning, coverage or exposure as any other.

RIP

MadameLaMinx said:
I'm sorry you lost your dad. I didn't know him personally, of course but I can still feel empathy for you.

And while you may not understand this, those of us whose lives have in some way been blessed by her music and from knowing of her, maybe not personally, but through her music and her presence on this earth have EVERY right to feel sad at her passing and express it however we feel it appropriate.

I'm sorry, but you don't get to decide what other people feel and think.

I put stars as I didn't know what to write but i think that your just very insensitive. Is it not clear that I'm obviously very upset today already, add my pregnancy hormones amplifying my sorrow of the loss of my dad. That was how I was feeling today on the saddest and most devastating day of my life the day when I had to watch my dad die painfully and there was nothing I could do for him. I didn't ask for a reply or opinion on it and I certainly didn't tell anyone how they are supposed to feel in my post. Please just leave me alone.

Last edited:
Agreed mlm.

Very sad to hear that someone has passed, whether it's related to drugs, suicide, murder or whatever it is still sad, and one death doesn't deserve less mourning, coverage or exposure as any other.

RIP

No it doesn't but they will because they were in the public eye.

Going to be days and weeks of tributes, then of course all the 'best of' dvd's/cd's/tele specials.

I think its terrible all the coverage they will get. Don't think for one minute they thought about any real grief or pain they were going to put their friends and families through by being selfish.

/end rant.

DYJHIW you realise what a cynical and moany cow you have become. And it's going to get a whole lot worse :silly:

And while I remember..

DYJHIW when you OH made you a lovely meal last night but due to that you can't have any more syns until Thursday.. I appreciate it!! But ohh for a piece of chocolate, on today of all days :(

You know what, if this gets me banned so be it.

Your comments are disgusting. You don't know her cause of death, you don't know whether she was still on drugs or not, and you clearly have no clue about addiction or the illness that it is. Good for you. I hope you never have to fall off that high moral pedestal you have put yourselves on.

So many times your comments have annoyed me, but I have chosen to say nothing and let it slide, but enough is enough. If you genuinely do not care one way or another, that's your prerogative, but why feel the need to attack those that do? What is it in you that cannot find an ounce of compassion for your fellow human beings to be able to just keep your mouth shut for once?

Ugh. It takes a lot to rile me up. Well done. Big round of applause.

You know what, if this gets me banned so be it.

Your comments are disgusting. You don't know her cause of death, you don't know whether she was still on drugs or not, and you clearly have no clue about addiction or the illness that it is. Good for you. I hope you never have to fall off that high moral pedestal you have put yourselves on.

So many times your comments have annoyed me, but I have chosen to say nothing and let it slide, but enough is enough. If you genuinely do not care one way or another, that's your prerogative, but why feel the need to attack those that do? What is it in you that cannot find an ounce of compassion for your fellow human beings to be able to just keep your mouth shut for once?

Ugh. It takes a lot to rile me up. Well done. Big round of applause.

I never attacked ANYONE! I was voicing my opinion on that high pedestal I'm perched on.

I wrote out a huge post but I'll not bother posting it. Absolutely fed up of the majority of members on this forum - going back to reading and not posting. Whats the point.

Ok from outside looking in right I don't see anything wrong with what was said by any of you!

You're right everyone has a right to an opinion but you've both had your opinion. Can you not agree to disagree?

I've got to say I'm not liking all this negative energy between each other, so much so that I might leave the forum soon. It's not that have a problem with anyone personally or their opinion. I don't however want to read you going back and forward at each other.

And before anyone kicks off on me I'm not starting any argument I am just saying please take it somewhere else. Some of us come here to chat and share stuff, we don't want to argue or see arguing either.

Respect each others opinions and agree to disagree for the sake and sanity of all the nice people here please!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Fair enough, I shall say no more. It is rare that I get angry enough to make a post that strong and normally I would just let things slide. Don't want to be making people whos opinions I respect feel awkward though so consider me done.

:sigh:

Last edited:
Lets all post positive things we hate.........

DYJHIW you are trying to get a sticker in to your signature and cant for the life of you work out why it wont bloody work?! Raaaaah!

I have tried the copy and paste, and even created an album in photobucket and still it doesnt work! I wouldnt mind if I was a computer noob but i'm not!! xx

MinkyDinky said:
DYJHIW you are trying to get a sticker in to your signature and cant for the life of you work out why it wont bloody work?! Raaaaah!

I have tried the copy and paste, and even created an album in photobucket and still it doesnt work! I wouldnt mind if I was a computer noob but i'm not!! xx

Crikey that does do my head in!!!

Muis said:

Don't you hate it when you're waiting for something and it always feels like it'll never happen! Men ;) x

Muis said:

Isn't that what the don't you just love it thread is for?......:)

Miss Slinky - i am sorry to hear about your dad. I lost mine when i was 15, and it was terrible, in fact,17 years on it is still terrible to think about. It was terrible on my wedding day when he wasn't there, it is terrible every christmas whwn he's not there & every birthday when he's not there, but mosty, its just plain terrible.

So, think about how terrible it is for Whitney Houstons daugther. You may not be able to understand how strangers can feel sympathy for someones death, but you should at least be able to empathise with a daughter loosing a parent.

You do not have the monopoly on grief.

Dyjhiw someones insensitivity makes you remember stuff you'd really rather not.

kingleds said:
Isn't that what the don't you just love it thread is for?......:)

Miss Slinky - i am sorry to hear about your dad. I lost mine when i was 15, and it was terrible, in fact,17 years on it is still terrible to think about. It was terrible on my wedding day when he wasn't there, it is terrible every christmas whwn he's not there & every birthday when he's not there, but mosty, its just plain terrible.

So, think about how terrible it is for Whitney Houstons daugther. You may not be able to understand how strangers can feel sympathy for someones death, but you should at least be able to empathise with a daughter loosing a parent.

You do not have the monopoly on grief.

Dyjhiw someones insensitivity makes you remember stuff you'd really rather not.

I said in my post that I felt for her family so don't put words in my mouth. I've requested twice already and deleted the post that started this nonsense - please leave me alone, if you understand the grief of losing a parent so young at least respect me in leaving me alone.

DYJHIW you buy a swede & have trouble cutting it up as its quite hard & you buy a joint of pork & only realise when you go to cook it its stuffed with stuffing.....

Think I'll buy already prepared swede in the future & check my pork lol...x

Back