Don't you just hate it when....

Shirleen said:
I have paid £37 for NHS prescriptions today (3 for me, 2 for hubby) and still have to pay for a private prescription for Vitamin B12 injections as they won't let me have them free anymore.
Makes my blood boil!

I forget you don't get free prescriptions in England. It's terrible you have to pay for tablets & injections! Crazy.

itmightjustwork.jpg

I think a moustache on the kettle would help too! x

DYJHIW........

You go to the hair dressers for a treat to make yourself feel great......shes talks about babies and kids for the 1st 30min.....then you realise it because she thinks Im pregnant!!! NO IM JUST FAT!!! The rest of the 2 hours was deadly quiet LOL

DYJHIW........

You go to the hair dressers for a treat to make yourself feel great......shes talks about babies and kids for the 1st 30min.....then you realise it because she thinks Im pregnant!!! NO IM JUST FAT!!! The rest of the 2 hours was deadly quiet LOL

Crappy! Hope you didn't tip!

I know, it's odd. some people have to though I've heard lol. (btw prescriptions are the one reason why I am happy to embrace my hypothyroidism lol)

Ah! the nurse at the surgery reckons this may be part of the NHS shake up that only medicines required for the condition will be free!
Dort has Epilepsy so she'll be affected too.
I don't know how they will deal with diabetes though as it has such far reaching effects.

Good thing though the Anti thrush meds I was given are 10.99 each in Boots!

Ah! the nurse at the surgery reckons this may be part of the NHS shake up that only medicines required for the condition will be free!
Dort has Epilepsy so she'll be affected too.
I don't know how they will deal with diabetes though as it has such far reaching effects.

Good thing though the Anti thrush meds I was given are 10.99 each in Boots!

feck that's a lot... oh, and my depression is linked to the thyroid according to my gp. hope it still is!

Tinytootz said:
Weirdly, we've had lots of people murdered in this town over the years. I say lots - it's a tiny market town, and I know of at least 10 in the last 10 years.

I used to work in a nightclub and live in the town centre, and one night a poor guy got stabbed right outside our door (by someone I went to school with). We were questioned the next day. I've never been questioned before, but man it was odd! What shape were my eyebrows? What earrings did I have in? Where was I at 2am? Can anyone confirm where I was?
My car (a mini city) was part of the crime scene too. I asked if I could take it out and use it, then looked at it, laughed and said I can if I want, but I might as well scrap it! I loved that mini, bl00dy barstool police men!
Another lady had her head caved in with a hammer. The man that did it was released early, and went on to kill 3 children and their step dad in a house fire :(
And another chap was from out of town, visited the nightclub I worked (but wasn't on that night), and was found dead over a wall, presumed pushed. Oddly, my ex was one of the last people to speak to him. The man was drunk and having an argument on the phone, then threw his phone which smashed. Ex enquired over this, was verbally abused, and his friend picked up the dudes simcard and once he found out that said dude was dead, put it down the drain. The police weren't very happy about that - the simcard was a vital piece of evidence. Poor man though, they never caught anyone or ever confirmed it was murder. I feel bad for his family not having answers :(

This town is also apparently mentioned in the Trainspotting book as a great place to score Heroin. I should move.....

Lmao classic

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Tinytootz said:
Weirdly, we've had lots of people murdered in this town over the years. I say lots - it's a tiny market town, and I know of at least 10 in the last 10 years.

I used to work in a nightclub and live in the town centre, and one night a poor guy got stabbed right outside our door (by someone I went to school with). We were questioned the next day. I've never been questioned before, but man it was odd! What shape were my eyebrows? What earrings did I have in? Where was I at 2am? Can anyone confirm where I was?
My car (a mini city) was part of the crime scene too. I asked if I could take it out and use it, then looked at it, laughed and said I can if I want, but I might as well scrap it! I loved that mini, bl00dy barstool police men!
Another lady had her head caved in with a hammer. The man that did it was released early, and went on to kill 3 children and their step dad in a house fire :(
And another chap was from out of town, visited the nightclub I worked (but wasn't on that night), and was found dead over a wall, presumed pushed. Oddly, my ex was one of the last people to speak to him. The man was drunk and having an argument on the phone, then threw his phone which smashed. Ex enquired over this, was verbally abused, and his friend picked up the dudes simcard and once he found out that said dude was dead, put it down the drain. The police weren't very happy about that - the simcard was a vital piece of evidence. Poor man though, they never caught anyone or ever confirmed it was murder. I feel bad for his family not having answers :(

This town is also apparently mentioned in the Trainspotting book as a great place to score Heroin. I should move.....

I live in belfast im sure uve heard of the place on the news everyday we wont get into the many murders that have happened lmao

Shirleen said:
Oh no! I've got a trick that works on me not sleeping through the alarm, every couple of days I move the clock, so I have to wake up to turn it off, mine makes a loud resonating boom I can't ignore, and goes off for 45minutes!! It's an IPod docking one, best £20 I ever spent!

Lol my hubby has started gettin up at 6am to go to the gym before work he wakes both me and our sons so im thinking of moving his alarm clock out to the black bin lol

courtneyslim said:
Lol my hubby has started gettin up at 6am to go to the gym before work he wakes both me and our sons so im thinking of moving his alarm clock out to the black bin lol

Hahaha....brilliant!!!

parfittaroles said:
I forget you don't get free prescriptions in England. It's terrible you have to pay for tablets & injections! Crazy.

I sometimes think people in Wales don't appreciate how lucky we are to get free prescriptions! It's a blessing especially for people with a lifelong ailment!

X x x

MissSlinky2011 said:
I sometimes think people in Wales don't appreciate how lucky we are to get free prescriptions! It's a blessing especially for people with a lifelong ailment!

X x x

I didn't know that, it's definitely handy if u take regular meds!

Back