Don't you just hate it when....

You want to go in the kitchen and get your tea started but the foul odours that keep emanating from your darling eldest offspring while he does his half-hearted best effort at washing the dishes are providing an invisible barrier to you even wanting to go in there.

And, when someone on your Facebook friends list goes "omg disaster!" Or "feeling so crap right now" and various people express concern or ask if they are ok or what is wrong and they either don't answer or go "inbox me".

MadameLaMinx said:
And, when someone on your Facebook friends list goes "omg disaster!" Or "feeling so crap right now" and various people express concern or ask if they are ok or what is wrong and they either don't answer or go "inbox me".

Oh sweet mother of Mary that winds me up!

Felix said:
Oh sweet mother of Mary that winds me up!

Hate that too...x

Dyjhiw your slimming world curry looked and smelled amazing until your mum started cooking some burgers :drool: why is it that frozen burgers from Farmfoods smell so much better than SW friendly ones?!

I hate the knobheads who keep phoning about our blown up car we're trying to sell as spares on gumtree. ad states it's a non runner, you'll require a trailer to take it away as it's undriveable,it does not start and is therefore declared sorn....
do you all know what "undriveable", "non runner", "requires trailer" and "declared SORN" mean? ok. if you get it, why do the 15 or so people we've had call via gumtree not understand any of that then?

and why did the last guy think it was acceptable to ask us to fit a new engine AND tax the car and then sell it to him for £350?!

grrrr. bloody stupid renault migraine.

My God, this winds me up so much. It's clearly just attention seeking and nothing more!

I hate the knobheads who keep phoning about our blown up car we're trying to sell as spares on gumtree. ad states it's a non runner, you'll require a trailer to take it away as it's undriveable,it does not start and is therefore declared sorn....
do you all know what "undriveable", "non runner", "requires trailer" and "declared SORN" mean? ok. if you get it, why do the 15 or so people we've had call via gumtree not understand any of that then?

and why did the last guy think it was acceptable to ask us to fit a new engine AND tax the car and then sell it to him for £350?!

grrrr. bloody stupid renault migraine.

What a bunch of idiots! :rolleyes:

MadameLaMinx said:

argh!!! I know the type. Drives me mad, attention seeking people!!!

When the TV/DVD Combo that you were bought as a present less than 3 months ago decides to refuse to load a dvd last night. Tried 10+ different discs in it but it's knackered. TV bit still works, but no dvd watching is possible.

Even more annoyingly, it was bought on my mum's debit card, so will make it so much more difficult for me to get it changed where I live, so looks like a 250+ mile round trip one of the next few weekends to get it exchanged/refunded.

There went my happy smiley self that had been in existence for the rest of yesterday. Today's health and temper is seriously peed off as well now!

KittenKat said:
When the TV/DVD Combo that you were bought as a present less than 3 months ago decides to refuse to load a dvd last night. Tried 10+ different discs in it but it's knackered. TV bit still works, but no dvd watching is possible.

Even more annoyingly, it was bought on my mum's debit card, so will make it so much more difficult for me to get it changed where I live, so looks like a 250+ mile round trip one of the next few weekends to get it exchanged/refunded.

There went my happy smiley self that had been in existence for the rest of yesterday. Today's health and temper is seriously peed off as well now!

Pop into local branch and ask if they are willing for mum to go into her branch and do transaction that way, if it's a decent store/company they will, or advise what compensation for fuel will they offer, worth a try - good luck xx

Pop into local branch and ask if they are willing for mum to go into her branch and do transaction that way, if it's a decent store/company they will, or advise what compensation for fuel will they offer, worth a try - good luck xx
They should do it as it was a gift! You can not be the first person to receive a faulty gift!

Going to give it a go this evening. They have exactly the same tv/dvd combi in stock, so hopefully they'll just exchange it for a new one of the same, that way the payment method shouldn't matter. I'm hoping they don't decide to send it away to see if it can be repaired... surely not seeing as I've had it less than 3 months?

Going to give it a go this evening. They have exactly the same tv/dvd combi in stock, so hopefully they'll just exchange it for a new one of the same, that way the payment method shouldn't matter. I'm hoping they don't decide to send it away to see if it can be repaired... surely not seeing as I've had it less than 3 months?
Will keep our fingers crossed for you!

If they say they're going to send it off for repair instead of replacing it, I may lose the plot completely!

KittenKat said:

I think under the sale of goods act you can return it for a full refund for up to 6 months if its faulty hun x. Just because they want to send it away to be repaired doesn't mean you have to accept that!

kingleds said:
I think under the sale of goods act you can return it for a full refund for up to 6 months if its faulty hun x. Just because they want to send it away to be repaired doesn't mean you have to accept that!

Kingleds is correct!! You're entitled to a replacement x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

You strip the colour from your hair to find it has somehow turned ginger/blonde?! Am very confused, was never this colour ever! My roots and eyebrows are always quite a dark brown and I have only ever lightened my hair once about 3 years ago, I always always go darker! It is ginger from route to tip and I followed the packet 100% I have nothing against ginger hair at all but with my super dark eyebrows I look a right plonker now :s have the doctors in an hour, contemplating dying at quickly before I leave!

charlies_mummy said:
You strip the colour from your hair to find it has somehow turned ginger/blonde?! Am very confused, was never this colour ever! My roots and eyebrows are always quite a dark brown and I have only ever lightened my hair once about 3 years ago, I always always go darker! It is ginger from route to tip and I followed the packet 100% I have nothing against ginger hair at all but with my super dark eyebrows I look a right plonker now :s have the doctors in an hour, contemplating dying at quickly before I leave!

Hair Stripper always turns peoples hair a ginger colour I've only seen it work at a salon - I've never done it though lol x

Back