Don't you just hate it when....

DYJHIW your OH gets up before the alarm, leaving you to sleep in, but forgets to turn off the alarm:cry:I was having such a nice doze too.:sigh:

Shirleen said:
Hi Hun sounds like you have catarrh and drainage problems, easy option is to take some decongestant drops/spray for max three days. You can take oral decongestant a bit longer. If your bedroom is heated pop a bowl of water above the radiator. Sleep with an extra pillow or raise the mattress at the head end to give gravity a chance to work xxxxx

Ooh thanks shirl will get some today xx

Happy Holidays said:
lol, that's such a 'mum' answer:D

I am a bit of a 'Mum' have been looking after people all my life (well since I was 10 at least), have to stop myself sometimes! Lol

When you want to be mad at your oh but you can't coz you think you're actually becoming sensitive to the fact he's home soon and where he is!!

DYJHIW you find out through a mutual fb friend that some friends of yours are getting their daughter christened on Sunday and you don't even have a sniff of an invite :(

Granted we don't see them very often, but we do keep in touch and they did come to our wedding and were invited to our eldest christening (they couldn't come as were on holiday, and our youngest isn't christened).

Just feel a bit miffed and wonder if we've done something to offend?!

Dyjhiw you know the girl who did the sleep in last night hasn't changed the bedding for the person doing the sleep tonight seeing as your doing the washing and :eek: no bedding ... and she's not the cleanest person you've ever met!

In future I will be bringing my own bedding to work, this girl is a swinger and who knows what might be living in the sheets after her! I'm disgusted, who wants to sleep in someones dirty sheets!

Mrs.S. said:
DYJHIW you find out through a mutual fb friend that some friends of yours are getting their daughter christened on Sunday and you don't even have a sniff of an invite :(

Granted we don't see them very often, but we do keep in touch and they did come to our wedding and were invited to our eldest christening (they couldn't come as were on holiday, and our youngest isn't christened).

Just feel a bit miffed and wonder if we've done something to offend?!

When my niece was christened, the church limited the number of people invited to the church to 15 or something similar. Apparently it's quite common now as christenings seem to happen on en masse, with 4 or 5 kids getiing christened at the same time.

Could it be that?

JezVonSavage said:
When my niece was christened, the church limited the number of people invited to the church to 15 or something similar. Apparently it's quite common now as christenings seem to happen on en masse, with 4 or 5 kids getiing christened at the same time.

Could it be that?

Ah dunno?! If this was the case though I would have told people that I wanted to invite, or had a big after 'do' and invited everyone there. Maybe just me being over sensitive, although I've spoken to her only this morning and she hasn't even mentioned it.

Will send her a card and some bits and just say hope she has a lovely day.

dyjhiw dealers agree a price for your blown up sh1tbox 800 kilo paperweight of a car, then arrive and try to renegotiate by stating they didn't know it was a non runner... ok. here's the wording of the advert. can you tell it's a non running car?!

"Selling due to blown turbo. As such, vehicle is undriveable.
I have had quite a few calls from people who don't seem to understand what "undriveable" means. to clarify:
This car can NOT be driven OR started. It is a complete non runner and requires a new engine which I am not prepared to fit. you will require a trailer to take it away. It is declared SORN. SORN means "Statutory Off Road Notice" which means it is not taxed, this was done because it CAN NOT BE DRIVEN. hope that's made it clearer.
Body work is dent free, but does have some light scratching that will probably polish out and is generally a very smart looking car (outside at least).
The interior is worn and there is a tear on one seat which has been featured in the photographs.
All of the electrics work, but the vehicle will require a trailer to take away.
This could be an excellent family car again, or indeed a small van thanks to the removable rear seats.
But personally I feel it would be of far greater use as a donor vehicle for another car as all the body panels, main light clusters and bumpers are in very good condition.
Price is £450 or near offer.
Declared SORN, MOT until 8/1/13 "

how much clearer can I make it?!

DYJHIW the words you REALLY REALLY REALLY want to say are itching to leave your hands via the keyboard but propriety dictates they stay firmly lodged in your fingertips?

MadameLaMinx said:
DYJHIW the words you REALLY REALLY REALLY want to say are itching to leave your hands via the keyboard but propriety dictates they stay firmly lodged in your fingertips?

Oh EVERY day this happens at least once!!!

MadameLaMinx said:

Yep !! And how many times have my fingertips got there own way but fortunately been able to hit the cancel button before the send :)

You've done tea ready for tonight staff in the slow cookery because your nice like that and it smells amazing so your a bit gutted your leaving at 3 lol x x x

Flibsey said:
dyjhiw dealers agree a price for your blown up sh1tbox 800 kilo paperweight of a car, then arrive and try to renegotiate by stating they didn't know it was a non runner... ok. here's the wording of the advert. can you tell it's a non running car?!

I have had quite a few calls from people who don't seem to understand what "undriveable" means. to clarify:
This car can NOT be driven OR started. It is a complete non runner and requires a new engine which I am not prepared to fit. you will require a trailer to take it away. It is declared SORN. SORN means "Statutory Off Road Notice" which means it is not taxed, this was done because it CAN NOT BE DRIVEN. hope that's made it clearer.
Body work is dent free, but does have some light scratching that will probably polish out and is generally a very smart looking car (outside at least).
The interior is worn and there is a tear on one seat which has been featured in the photographs.
This could be an excellent family car again, or indeed a small van thanks to the removable rear seats.
But personally I feel it would be of far greater use as a donor vehicle for another car as all the body panels, main light clusters and bumpers are in very good condition.

People can be so thick...

MadameLaMinx said:

Seriously MLM - this what the ignore list is for!

Dyjhiw you are at a train station desperate for a wee but don't have time before your train turns up as the loos are at the other end of the station.

When you pick up your friend from Brighton uni, only to find out there's like 3 different sites all in different places! Eeeeeek! Don't know which one it is!!! Looking a numpty and can tell I blatantly don't go to uni! Lol

Flibsey said:

Some people are just ignorant. They probably didn't look much further than the price before contacting you x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Dear Jammie Dodgers,

Why cant you pull apart neatly so i can get to the jammie goodness inside without getting covered in biscuit?

Back