Don't you just hate it when....

Dear recent house viewer.

WHY did you have to tell us you were going to put an offer in and be so positive because you could move straight into our house and have no work to do when you have ACTUALLY put an offer onto a house that needs £20000 of work done to it.

I hate being a house seller in this market.
1 year and nothing....

:(

dyjhiw dealers agree a price for your blown up sh1tbox 800 kilo paperweight of a car, then arrive and try to renegotiate by stating they didn't know it was a non runner... ok. here's the wording of the advert. can you tell it's a non running car?!

"Selling due to blown turbo. As such, vehicle is undriveable.
I have had quite a few calls from people who don't seem to understand what "undriveable" means. to clarify:
This car can NOT be driven OR started. It is a complete non runner and requires a new engine which I am not prepared to fit. you will require a trailer to take it away. It is declared SORN. SORN means "Statutory Off Road Notice" which means it is not taxed, this was done because it CAN NOT BE DRIVEN. hope that's made it clearer.
Body work is dent free, but does have some light scratching that will probably polish out and is generally a very smart looking car (outside at least).
The interior is worn and there is a tear on one seat which has been featured in the photographs.
All of the electrics work, but the vehicle will require a trailer to take away.
This could be an excellent family car again, or indeed a small van thanks to the removable rear seats.
But personally I feel it would be of far greater use as a donor vehicle for another car as all the body panels, main light clusters and bumpers are in very good condition.
Price is £450 or near offer.
Declared SORN, MOT until 8/1/13 "

how much clearer can I make it?!

So, just to clarify then, if I wanted to buy it, could I drive it away? ;)

That must be so frustrating though Flibsey!

When your OH pi**es you right off the night before your birthday, so instead of feeling excited and happy bout my birthday, I'm
Now crying myself to sleep. Well done OH! :-(

Dyjhiw .....
Some nob watches a tv programe, thinks they are an expert, and gives you abuse in the street saying your cruel and should be reported because of the type of puppy I have! They should be reported for stressing my dog! I'm so angry! Mainly cuz the shock of it took me off guard so I couldn't get a reply back!

kimmie2709 said:
Dyjhiw .....
Some nob watches a tv programe, thinks they are an expert, and gives you abuse in the street saying your cruel and should be reported because of the type of puppy I have! They should be reported for stressing my dog! I'm so angry! Mainly cuz the shock of it took me off guard so I couldn't get a reply back!

Oh no! What kind of puppy do you have? Some people are idiots! X x x

A pug...he's only little so getting some1 shouting at his owner isn't so nice for him. I'm trying to calm down with a brew lol

kimmie2709 said:
A pug...he's only little so getting some1 shouting at his owner isn't so nice for him. I'm trying to calm down with a brew lol

Aww pugs are so cute! My sister wants a pud called Mr pickles hehe x x x

kimmie2709 said:

What was he shouting about? Inbreeding?

I bet he wouldn't have said it to someone walking a rottweiler or a shar-pei!

Thing is Arnold maybe pure bred but he's not show standard so his breathing is better....hence he was the last of his litter to be sold. If I could go back and shout abuse back I would.

There are loads of dog breeds with problems- if we criticized every owner for their choice of dog we'd be stood here all day. I've got a collie, she wouldn't work for toffee, in fact if it's too wet she's reluctant to go out all, yet I get told all the time that a collie is a working dog and it's cruel of me to keep her in a house....hmmm.

And its bad breeders not owners. Arnold comes from a good breeder anyway. Going back to garden walks I think instead for a while.

And he made comment of me wanting a handbag dog.....pmsl its hard enough getting his harness on never mind fitting him into a bag! and no I don't watch that Essex programe! Lol
Good job they don't kno Ive got a tortoise aswell lol
Some people shouldn't be allowed to watch telly! Lol

My Sister has five Dobermans (and a mini Pinscher like a toy Dobe, and a mad cross breed jack Russell crossed with a gazelle cos her back legs are WEIRD, she can't even work them properly, but she is a darling) anyway the Mini Pinscher is the most likely to 'have a go' yet everyone scatters at the Dobermans!
Honestly these dogs are softies, you'll never have cold feet at her house, as soon as one gets off your feet another one arrives they're like velcro!

Yup! Always watch the small ones! My mates big staffie tried to mount Arnold when he was only 4mths old lol ....Arnold attacked him then stole his bone which was nearly as big as he was!

kimmie2709 said:
And its bad breeders not owners. Arnold comes from a good breeder anyway. Going back to garden walks I think instead for a while.

Actually I have to disagree with this- it's bad breeders and stupid owners (be their intentions in the right place or not). My collie was a rescue dog at 9 weeks because a family had bought her to amuse their kids and they thought a border collie was the same size as a jack russell. Fast forward a week to a dog already twice the size of a Jack and a breed that famously hates kids- that's stupidity, they should never have bought a dog, but I wouldn't shout them at them on the street.

Dyjhiw.. You eventually get to sleep and then the milkman bangs nxt doors gate!!!! And rattles the bottles!! Might ad well get up:|

You have a day off and come back to find that your boss has overridden a decision you made earlier - kept him in the loop and he agreed - and now feel undervalued and of course absolutely raging :(

X Kelly X said:
When your OH pi**es you right off the night before your birthday, so instead of feeling excited and happy bout my birthday, I'm
Now crying myself to sleep. Well done OH! :-(

Oh Hun, (hugs) men.

Happy Birthday, keep your chin up & have a great day despite the plonker xx

DYJHI when you work your butt off to help out in work doing extra shifts and all of a sudden the boss brings his mate in and I lose all the shifts!! Am fooked :(

Back