Don't you just hate it when....

And its bad breeders not owners. Arnold comes from a good breeder anyway. Going back to garden walks I think instead for a while.

Don't let one idiot stop you from living your life, if you want to walk your dog walk it!!!

I hate it when people make snap judgements! People are always saying my dog is way overweight because she's small n looks podgy but I've had her checked by 3 different vets n they all say she is absolutely fine! Walk your dog and stuff em!!

DYJHIW one of the bosses, who is a disgusting pig at the best of times, comes into the security lodge which is already like a green house, and breaks wind-really potently!! And then, To make it worse-when told to get out by the boss, he proceeds to stand right by the door and do it again several times-which then pollutes our fresh air source!! OMG I feel sick :( xx

When you know that you're not going to be able to have contact with your loved one! Wish I would be proved wrong! Damnit x

bevhunter1986 said:
When you know that you're not going to be able to have contact with your loved one! Wish I would be proved wrong! Damnit x

you're wrong but love it that he loves you!! :)

You've been home from work for 5 hours and the OH has barely looked or spoken to you because he's been playing computer games. He's only been off ALL DAY which means he's basically been sat doing the same thing ALL DAY. Effing men! Grr.

Chipmunk89 said:
You've been home from work for 5 hours and the OH has barely looked or spoken to you because he's been playing computer games. He's only been off ALL DAY which means he's basically been sat doing the same thing ALL DAY. Effing men! Grr.

Lol!!! Mines up to something and I think he's finding it hard to hide it now. Everytime I ask he Says I need to wait!!! Arrrgghh

When your auntie lives to the ripe old age of 80 but is killed in a car crash....would be easier I think if natural causes :-(

Back